Toribash
tbh. The most enjoyable gameplay was black flag to me, i just loved the shipfights, the upgrades and all that stuff.
I really liked Uncharted 3, Drakes Deception. The multiplayer was terrible though.
Yeah the multiplayer was 0%effort but the story was as good as the previous. and black flag had marvelous multiplayer like I loved almost all the characters used for it. I wasnt big for the ship fights but the story was awesome for not having desmond directly in it

Player Card ill pay someone like 1-2k to make me a player card. Any up for it?
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
my favorite assassin's creed is that one where we can play as 3 characters in la and steal cars and stuff
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
that one where we can play as 3 characters in la and steal cars and stuff

U mean GTA 5 lol
Also I think I am burned out on COD BO 1,2,3 Multiplayer because they are pretty much all the same. Except for Looks, and Weapons. All the campaigns were really good though, also most of the Zombie maps. I think they are running out of ideas for Zombie Maps xD
UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH freaking black belt takes forever xD
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
At first but you could really get it in like a few weeks if you try really hard.

Praise Valhalla!
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
Originally Posted by iSea View Post
UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH freaking black belt takes forever xD

wait until you get 10th dan and then the 5k games until Master. Same goes for Master-Custom then it just becomes more and more games needed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!