Ranking
Alright, next. Did you have a favorite toy as a kid? If so, what was it and why was it your favorite? Also, did you read books at all as a kid(outside of school)?

I had a huge collection of LEGO sets when I was a kid, and that was my favorite thing to play with. There was a time where I even woke up early intentionally so I could build something before school. There were also a pair of big(30-40cm) military action figures(with lots of joints and so on - they also had equipment such as guns, swords, armors), and I used to create elaborate scenarios where they would engage in hand-to-hand or close quarters combat in an effort to kill a certain criminal mastermind. They would also have regular sparring sessions with a lot of choreographed attacks

I read a lot of books as s kid(still do to this day), though I doubt that comes as any surprise to you. White Fang was one of my most favorite books, Les Miserables was among them, and the Harry Potter series was in there too. While I love the books, I refuse to watch the movies ... saw the first three, what I imagined was much, much better than what they portrayed in the films.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT