Ranking
ok I got it, but I don't have XBL yet I might be getting it soon.
Life iz a lot like toilet paper, you only miss it when its gone
~ A wise boy i once knew
i'z has xbox live... smokiemadpot is the name, add me if ya want to .....
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by TrueBoVinE View Post
I have all of them, but for some reason, marathon man isn't working for me...

TrueBoVinE you have to make sure you watch them all the way through. When you get through the first terminal screen, make sure you wait and another part will come up. There should be a green arrow in the bottom left that points to the right. Do not exit the terminal until that arrow turns red and points down (I'm not sure if it points down, it's been months since I did it, but it does turn red).

So what I mean is, when the text goes away the first time and the screen goes red, you end up back at the background with all the hexagons and stuff. Just wait there and more text that you can read will pop up eventually. This confused me too. I had to go through and get the terminals at least 3 times.

Also, you have to do them all on the same difficulty. You can't do one on normal then one on heroic.(not sure why anyone would even want to do that. but ok.)
oh, that worked ages ago, got it on my legendary playthrough.

Got my last one, Killing Frenzy, on Construct. camped out in the sword spawn with a battle rifle.
Im only have 88 exp on multiplayer lol, i played a lot for like a week or so then i kinda stoped, then Slith and i played a lot of Big Team Battle, those are the most fun type of games to me =)

and Assassins creed is a pretty cool game once you get a little far into the game
OG of TB
A man of few words