Ranking
I watched 3 films in the past 2 days

Tokyo Story, very nice, I think this movie will be very rewatchable for me. I enjoyed the contrast of indoors shots, landscape, indoors, etc., didn't drag on despite being long. 8/10

Pilgrimage (2017), I thought it was fun but it felt too short as if it was edited down, there's one character who I enjoyed a lot but the other ones are just kind of there to transpire a message or they're just really strange. 6/10

12 Years a slave, this one I probably enjoyed the least, even though I liked about 80% of the film, the pacing is just so weird, it almost ruined it completely for me. I would have never guessed 12 years if not for the title. Also the scene of him hanging from the tree that drags for like two minutes was a bit obnoxious for me, if it was 20 seconds I would have liked the scene a lot more. Brad Pitt's character was like he came out of a Disney flick. Good movie but these few things pissed me off 5/10
oh yeah
Lets see..

The Titanic
To summarize, Jack saved Rose from committing suicide and shows her his drawings of a prostitute then they bang and Jack dies, My favorite character was the iceberg
4/10
-----
Also,
Shrek 3

Just wonderful
11/10
(not shitposting I just like the movie, it makes me feel nostalgic)
Last edited by Kasai; Mar 19, 2018 at 10:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fan Club <3
(Tron)~(Ab)~k3vs~ShelliuX
[sigpic]Click for Reta[/sigpic]
<(Tron)KASAi> wow youre rude
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!
The Witch : A New England Folktale
10/10 this movie is a fucking masterpiece. In summary it’s about a family that get kicked out the city and one day this girl playes peak a boo with her brother and then the brother disappeares and weird shit starts to happen. Honestly it’s the best horror I have watched - no jumpscares - you are just scared all the time

ThanksKilling
8/10
The best shitiest film I have watched. In summary A possessed turkey terrorizes five college students during Thanksgiving break. It’s more of a comedy then a horror.
print("Hello, World!")
Avengers: Infinity War (2018 )

It was good, but I think the ending was what made it feel really good..
way too much stuff crammed in it
i still loved it though 8/10
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Venom

It's cool, it needed some more epic stuff but still being a nice movie.
6/10

No Game No Life Zero

I love it very much, it's a movie telling some part of the NGNL anime world, it made me cry in some point, one of the best anime movies i've seen honestly.
12/10
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Spiderman : Into the Spider Verse

that's a great movie even in the cartoon version tho
no regrets at all
thanks Stan Lee
10/10
BLΛƆKPI¸K