Toribash
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.

|

Do you really want a picture of 111 penises?
Originally Posted by masterjepo View Post
I thought that said penises. :P

me too hehe
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
it is...AWSOME...invirment...o...m....g..dude,i HAVE to have this,or i will kill everyone who has ever mentioned it too me.
not gonna lie
that's pretty rad <3
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
also there was a lot going around about 3.0 being delayed untill 2008, when about a couple mins ago the IRC topic changed to:
"We fixed our flux capicitor... went backwards in time and fixed the TCP/IP stack and fixed the forking and multithreading! Then we went forward in time. It's now on schedule! 6th of Feburary"
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
also there was a lot going around about 3.0 being delayed untill 2008, when about a couple mins ago the IRC topic changed to:
"We fixed our flux capicitor... went backwards in time and fixed the TCP/IP stack and fixed the forking and multithreading! Then we went forward in time. It's now on schedule! 6th of Feburary"

The fuck? What happened to "January 2008"? Where'd this February 6th bullshit come from lol.