Ranking
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Yea, I'm kinda stagnant right now though since I honestly have no idea what
I'm doing with this whole computer art stuff. I was mostly into sculpting irl
and never got too too into sketching stuff. So I'm a bit lost when it comes to all this,
Not really sure where to go next or what stuff to learn or how to learn it.

Sorry for the delay K0HTA.
You are accepted, welcome to TAU.

@GNick01 I will wait for more people to vote on you.
The head you posted looks alright, can you some more of your stuff? Personally I need more to judge you.
Sup nerd
So we also just posts our art here? If so I'll be posting something soon.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Glad to be accepted to the organization. I'll probably attempt to kidnap a few
of you in the future for some advice and what not.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
@Bird only post your art here if youre trying to apply as a member or if you want cnc on your art.... but please put it in a spoiler.... i dont want to say any names but ...
FRUITCANDY!

I'm sorry I might still be a bit salty about having to scroll sideways on
the previous page every single time I went to it. He knows what he
did wrong and I shall punish him for it later.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Lel, taking a look of my data volume usage you can see where the chrome app must have been loaded alot of things.... or one big thing :3

Btw why is Ztc01 inactive? Same for zwift (altough now zwift posted on the HotM...)
We want you to show us some of your work. (put it in a spoiler or link it to us)

my arts(i have more, but this is all I could find)

We want to know how long you have been making art.

I've been making art since I was around 5, but toribash art for 3 years.

What kind of artist are you? (3D astist - Texture artist - Other type)

Texture artist mainly, but I can work with animations as well.

What program do you use to make art.

I use gimp 2.0 for my art work. I don't necessarily have one style, I can work with many styles.

Write a little story so we can get to know you.

Hello, my name is Zwift. I live in San Diego, California, I am 16 years old, sophomore in high school, love art and play lacrosse. I can be a very creative person and also love to make others laugh. My goal is get a job in computer programming. I am trying to work with some coding to make my own little game projects/tests. I am currently building a 2D platformer game at the moment. Well thats all, hope you enjoyed reading my application
Last edited by Zwift; Mar 26, 2016 at 07:44 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
I say yes to Zwift. There's one thing that usually bothers me about your art, Zwift, is how you like to make so may sharp edges where smooth curves would look best. Nonetheless, you're getting much better and it still looks great. You're not doing the sharp edges as much as usual. Which is what I like to see.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I say yes to Zwift. There's one thing that usually bothers me about your art, Zwift, is how you like to make so may sharp edges where smooth curves would look best. Nonetheless, you're getting much better and it still looks great. You're not doing the sharp edges as much as usual. Which is what I like to see.

yeah, i use to rush vector art alot, but i calmed down and it looks alot better.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
I'd say yes to Zwift as well, he's a great artist and I usually love most of his heads.