Ranking
im 13 on march 8, im probly bigger than u and abnoub kenta. Lol Im 5'7 150lbs. top it
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
Well hello there. How are you guys doin? Haven't talked here in a while. It is cool that you guys are still alive. I don't want to sound rude, but I thought after Ninja, Jeff (he disn't so much though), and myself left, it would be over, but Abnoub and AleC kept it going
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Oh Yeah, baby, lol, sup Nijia, some time without talk with you, and yes, we couldnt let this clan die just like that..... Kenta, congrats for another year of life, and Mike, im gonna turn 21 on march twenty two, my weight is 165 lbs and i am 6'1 foot tall.....
lol, so same weight basically diffent height... and a cool clan event that I can try to put together, I have video editing software, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...46#post6298946

I can try to do this, but cant guarantee anything amazing, send me your replays.
-----
Downloaded slender game, scariest thing I've ever play, I shat myself.
Last edited by Mike60LeGacyX; Feb 19, 2013 at 04:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
Hey sorry but I was gone for 2 days I didn't have time to say that
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
well, i have many replays if u need them, Mike, but most of them are from fights, no one: dancing, fooling around, fliping......... i could do some dance videos though, just tell me whats your idea.....