Ranking
Hello , I was hoping that i can join your clan , i am green belt but I have another account where i am called Kakde and i was blue belt but i forgot the password so i made a new account called Kavindra and i could do some advanced move . pls let me join nitro flyace . I'm being completely honest .
Originally Posted by Kavindra View Post
Hello , I was hoping that i can join your clan , i am green belt but I have another account where i am called Kakde and i was blue belt but i forgot the password so i made a new account called Kavindra and i could do some advanced move . pls let me join nitro flyace . I'm being completely honest .

excuse me sir but this is not a recruitment thread please delete this post and go to the recruitment forumat that is on the application thread. god read the first post -_-
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
why are you so angry bgj? you know the anger brings craziness then regret
I never forget.

No from me. Huehuehuehue
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy

I would have to say no. You posted your application in the wrong section, and also, it lacks some crucial content.
Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
Originally Posted by birno View Post
why are you so angry bgj? you know the anger brings craziness then regret

I regret and then comes craziness and then anger, :c I am abnormal ?
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Sweet Jeshush

This is the best replay I've ever made (took ages though). Enjoy!!!
Attached Files
SkyWhale- At Long Last.rpl (430.2 KB, 8 views)
got bored and made this boring replay

the weird thing is it took me a long time to do the decap xD
Attached Files
couldve been blackslide .rpl (82.2 KB, 11 views)
I never forget.
One thing you should know about me: I CnC replays really hard, so don't be offended.

The opener was pretty generic for a back to back replay, it wasn't very fluid either, but I am way to biased about that. I thought you were going to go for a kick and although I was surprised you didn't, I think it would have looked better. The punch was decent, but because you were already spinning, there wasn't much of a windup. The pose was good, but it was generic. All together, it was a nice replay, but not fantastic. Then again, I have never seen any of your other replays, so I don't have a benchmark. Well done