Ranking
View Poll Results: Who should be co-leader?
Hours
6 Votes / 35.29%
Pusga
2 Votes / 11.76%
Aero121
0 Votes / 0%
Habeeb
1 Votes / 5.88%
Aadame
0 Votes / 0%
Tamakuu
3 Votes / 17.65%
Shocktrooper
3 Votes / 17.65%
Axel
0 Votes / 0%
Noroma
1 Votes / 5.88%
Chamara
1 Votes / 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Everyone, join the IRC so we can talk without posting all the time
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I'm going to a restaraunt for my cousins birthday.. So if I'm on the irc with the name Butler-Gone, I'm not there.. And if I pinged, I'm not there..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Patrickooo,
The opener was pretty basic, there was no build-up or flow.
You were also quite stiff, and I dislike how you grabbed to get the dm.
Try to make up a different opener that doesn't hit uke, but you could easily make something out of it, such as a big hit, or just doing a manip on him.
Once you grabbed uke when he flew, you twitched around for a bit.
The kick was okay, but you could've had more aim and precision to get a much larger hit.
The skeet was very unnecessary. It had no point to it. If you had dm'd then the skeet would be okay-ish.
But, it had no setup or any force added to it. (As in moving other body parts to help gain more speed as you release the hand)
Also, I dislike how you moved uke.
The rest was random, and the pose didn't look so good.
You were really stiff throughout the replay.

You gotta work on moving without having to grab uke. Also, work on relaxing your joints. Don't relax all of them, only relax the joints you aren't using (Such as your knee, your ankle, your wrist, your elbow, etc.) Work on adding style to your hits, it will definitely make the replay more interesting. Try to make bigger hits, make them look more powerful, move the rest of your body to help gain speed and power into that hit, etc. That could definitely help you get booms a lot more easier. You also have to aim your hits precisely. One last note, do not ever move uke. Only move uke when you're making a self spar or something that doesn't include dm'ing him.
The replay was okay, but had many flaws.
yeah.. everyone says that
i hope you like this new one!
Attached Files
okay......rpl (80.1 KB, 4 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
^
he probably only read the 1st line of what d3 posted.

c:
blegh, not interested in seeing your replays after what d3 said.
seems horrid.

k now.
thats all.
Like a lie