Ranking
np prox/.

in geography, i didn't understand anything so i wrote random answers #.
i think i'll get a 0/10 or 6\7/10
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Haha, good luck. It'd be even funnier if you got 6.7/10

Anyway, how has school been for the rest of us? Mines been fine, I got my mac back. Just have to do my resemay, not sure if I'm doing it retarded-like D:

Best Laugh

well, school is fine for me this year.. but i've got many punishements, etc.
teachers sucks, they all eat the students, and you know... some things.
but yeah, it's fine.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
So what's the use of a name written with some weird pattern? Also, try making the background transparent. I don't think a white box would look good.

Study? What's that?
BF4 PC: TerrorSketch
Planet Side 2: TerrorSketch
study, revise, etc.

man, just forget that name, i just wanted to make proxun's name in a pic so it looks nice.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Study - the devotion of time and attention to acquiring knowledge on an academic subject, esp. by means of books : the study of English | an application to continue full-time study.
• ( studies) activity of this type as pursued by one person : some students may not be able to resume their studies.
• an academic book or article on a particular topic : a study of Jane Austen's novels.
• ( studies) used in the title of an academic subject : a major in East Asian studies.
2 a detailed investigation and analysis of a subject or situation : a study of a sample of 5,000 children | the study of global problems.
• a portrayal in literature or another art form of an aspect of behavior or character : a study of a man devoured by awareness of his own mediocrity.
• archaic a thing that is or deserves to be investigated; the subject of an individual's study : I have made it my study to examine the nature and character of the Indians.
• archaic the object or aim of someone's endeavors : the acquisition of a fortune is the study of all.
• [with adj. ] a person who learns a skill or acquires knowledge at a specified speed : I'm a quick study. [ORIGIN: originally theatrical slang, referring to an actor who memorizes a role.]
3 a room used or designed for reading, writing, or academic work.
4 a piece of work, esp. a drawing, done for practice or as an experiment.
• a musical composition designed to develop a player's technical skill.
5 ( a study in) a thing or person that is an embodiment or good example of something : he perched on the edge of the bed, a study in confusion and misery.
• informal an amusing or remarkable thing or person : Ira's face was a study as he approached the car.
verb ( studies, studied) [ trans. ]
1 devote time and attention to acquiring knowledge on (an academic subject), esp. by means of books : she studied biology and botany.
• investigate and analyze (a subject or situation) in detail : he has been studying mink for many years.
• [ intrans. ] apply oneself to study : he spent his time listening to the radio rather than studying.
• [ intrans. ] acquire academic knowledge at an educational establishment : he studied at the Kensington School of Art.
• [ intrans. ] ( study up) learn intensively about something, esp. in preparation for a test of knowledge : a graduate student studies up for her doctoral exams.
• (of an actor) try to learn (the words of one's role).
• W. Indian give serious thought or consideration to : the people here don't make so much noise, so you will find that the government doesn't have us to study.
2 look at closely in order to observe or read : she bent her head to study the plans.
3 archaic make an effort to achieve (a result) or take into account (a person or their wishes) : with no husband to study, housekeeping is mere play.
PHRASES
in a brown study absorbed in one's thoughts. [ORIGIN: apparently originally from brown in the sense [gloomy.] ]
ORIGIN Middle English : shortening of Old French estudie (noun), estudier (verb), both based on Latin studium ‘zeal, painstaking application.’

Just copy and pasted that from the dictionary

Best Laugh

wtf O_O
i'm dead of reading this .-. what's the deal of this to me and i'm a little now? i have 8 more years to work.. .-.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
The use of it is for P1n to understand the term 'Study'.

It wasn't for you.

Best Laugh

well ive decided to come back to Toribash again... even though this game does get boring after a while time to get some TC
-----
And Prox im thinking about making a betting server and 50% of all TC raised goes into the bank what do you think?
Last edited by PC4219; Nov 28, 2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PC, don't do it. Betting servers fail a lot, it can ghost making global a fail.

Make sure people are in if you do aswell.

Best Laugh