Toribash
Originally Posted by epicdubz View Post
hello concon19

i posted a earlier app and you wanted to know some more of my anime likes. i like:adventure time,spice and wolf,dragon ball z,and some others but i will post some stuff about my self some of my hobbies are playing toribash,playing soccer,and watching anime .My age i would like to keep secret beacause of a hacker was on my computer recently and i dont want them to know.(because the computer said they were using spycam the reason i know is because my computer can detect hackers)

I already know your age range so that's fine. Welcome to sinon!
Hey Sinon my country of origin is croatia my specializations are aikido and judo i was never banned or got a warning i like to play toribash and league of legends dont really like making replays and i like to joke around with my friends im not that active on forums but now that i see its interstening i will become active on forums and im ingame active alot i like to play sometimes league of legends or unturned i would like to join sinon because i see its very active and i like active clans and because i like concon the channel not gay or something i think could give this clan one more member and i like to draw and thats all about me hope i get in sinon
By Stabby1131 o and forgot my favorite animes are adventure time and regular show
hai how i maake a post ?
-----
im Maciek formely known as inyoface or skullSIDERS221 in playstation network im 12 and generaly play toribash and a litle bit of nfs underground 2 im very active but i still have scholl and homewor so i might be often doing something else im not interested in animes and i come from poland
-----
id like a fast reply pls
Last edited by inyoface22; Oct 31, 2014 at 03:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, concon if i still havent failed ill mention about anime. my fav anime is digimon (every sesion of it) I also have diffrent favorites like Pokemon .
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
RE: What Anime Do you watch?
Hey ConCon

After my last application for the amazing clan sinon u asked me what animes i watched, pokemon, i used to watch naruto, and now i enjoy looking at anime pictures more, i am very very active, for more information pls look at my other post on (page) 17
İm beast at taekyon and im nearly playing all day.im loving animes and im watching naruto.sometimes im taking so serious the toribash and started to join weekly challenges i have watched all your videos pls take me in
Loca301 Sinon Application
hi im loc301 i dont have a fav. anime i love them all so i would like to join sinon
i LOVE toribash i usaully play some flash games from time to time and i would love to play some horror games especially gmod. hopefully i can join. Concon u the best peace.