Toribash
Sorry I didn't see all of the questions, here are the remaining questions:
SP or MP: I do both but I prefer SP
How did You hear about the channel:Found it when I was searching for TBash tutorials
Aside from TBash Shows, Which is your fav and why: Minecraft, because I like playing Minecraft myself and watching you inspires me to build epic stuff
JackalGamingYT's application
Timezone: GMT
Proof Of Fan: JackalGamingYT
Previous Clans: None
Reasons For Leaving: None
What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can bring friendliness and a some skill and knowledge.
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer <3
How Did You Hear About The Channel: Simplytalkingvideos
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: "Caption This!" (sadly stopped) It was incredibly funny seeing Jack, Jon and Cameron look at various images from deep down in the internet.
Last edited by JackalGYT; Jun 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM.
I'm inviting people as spaces free up, so please don't get mad if you have to wait a little for the invite, me and the officers will be working out a better system for membership soon that will free up some more slots.
GMT:GMT+0300 (Daylight saving time GTB)
Proof Of Fan:alexaki99
Previous Clans:Kamikaz
Reasons For Leaving:I Feel i was alone most often
What Clan you Bring to This Clan:Good fights,Find New mods with fun or seriosly and i'm not sure about this but i can help and beginners.
(I can wait i know is full)
Last edited by alexaki99; Jun 12, 2013 at 04:49 PM. Reason: i write somethink wrong :/
Originally Posted by alexaki99 View Post
What Clan you Bring to This Clan:Good fights,Find New mods with fun or seriosly and i'm not sure about this but i can help and beginners.

Please answer all the question
Single Player Or Multiplayer:both of it
How did you hear about the changel: i try find some replays become beter at begin and i try next i find tips and i just find the chanel and i say is aswome i will be sub and i see your videos
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:The Replay Showcase and Tips.Because can do it me beter give me ideas and i become beter and beter
Last edited by alexaki99; Jun 20, 2013 at 12:51 AM. Reason: I don't write all the questions
How did you hear about the changel: i try find some replays become beter at begin and i try next i find tips and i just find the chanel and i say is aswome i will be sub and i see your videos
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:The Replay Showcase and Tips.Because can do it me beter give me ideas and i become beter and beter

Almost correct
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why

Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:The Replay Showcase and Tips and my favorite mod and video is Toribash Mod Spotlight - Having Fun With Fans! And with your video i become beter and beter
Last edited by alexaki99; Jun 20, 2013 at 02:38 PM. Reason: I think i did it :P
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:The Replay Showcase and Tips and my favorite mod and video is Toribash Mod Spotlight - Having Fun With Fans! And with your video i become beter and beter

ASIDE from Toribash shows. That means shows that aren't Toribash related
Aside From The Toribash Show, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:Hotline Miami, happy wheels and les't plays.Because is game paly and is realy fun sometimes :3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FINALY i think i finish it :P we full a page xD