Toribash
Why thank you.
I recommend starting sparring, practice flow and building up momentum. There are several threads and videos to help you take the first steps. Then it's just practice.
Well im getting pretty good. i have 2 kinda good replays i made 2 days ago. And thanks for the advice. It might help .
-----
I also checked out mocucha's vids and watched yours. ;3
-----
Also may i show some replays to you? I wanna see if they are kinda good atleast.
Last edited by Rolandman; May 2, 2013 at 09:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No more chatting in this thread though, it's made for replays and cnc.

Anyway, the replays were "pretty bad", but that's ok, you're learning. Start editing your replays(press E when watching it). You've gotta do this a whole bunch, like 100 times or more.
Last edited by jisse; May 3, 2013 at 09:06 PM.
Roland, Roland, Roland.... Please dont post any replays on jisse thread this is for him to get CnC so he can become better. Not for random replays to be littered about. Make your own replay thread and if your not getting CnC try to CnC other replay threads and ask for CnC. Make your own thread and Give me CnC and Request some from me.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Rules Dont post replays on someones thread without permission i asked permission so i aint breaking rule. im just asking him about his opinion on my replays. Aka bad/good/prettygood/prettybad. I asked for a opinion.
-----
But im not trying to get cnc just a pro's opinion on my replays ;p
Last edited by Rolandman; May 3, 2013 at 03:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh ok just saw that, derp
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource