Toribash
What the hell are you talking about?
Noone wants to hear you talk about what games you like.
This thread is to request help finding games.
Not to tell us you find them yourself.
I'm looking for some good PSP games. I have LBP and Burnout Legends at the moment. I would be willing to buy a PS1 classic if that is what you suggest. Thanks!
I'd suggest you try God of War Chains of Olympus.
It's a great game.
You should also definitely play Tekken Dark Resurrection.
Originally Posted by thenamelessone View Post
I'm looking for some good PSP games. I have LBP and Burnout Legends at the moment. I would be willing to buy a PS1 classic if that is what you suggest. Thanks!

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for a good run on your PS1 Classic.
For PSP, I recommend Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll look into metal gear solid and tekken. I've never been much of god of war fan but I'll still check that one out.
I know this is a long shot, but I'm sure some oldfag can help me out here. The game I'm looking for is a Playstation 1 game, and was on an early demo disk. The game was of the fighting genre, tekken style fighting. There were only 2 playable characters in the demo, one was a blue robot type guy, with a lightsaber, and the other was a female with a regular sword. All I need is the name, so I can google it and nostalgia hard.
Originally Posted by GEORGEKURSTEN View Post
I appreciate your work to help anyone who is looking for games. But i fulfill my need to search my required game at search engines. And i find that is the best way for me to get the different games of war. As i like to play fight games very much.Its graphics and sound give me lot of fun. Also different types of weapons used in the game have unique design.

Originally Posted by destiny View Post
What the hell are you talking about?
Noone wants to hear you talk about what games you like.
This thread is to request help finding games.
Not to tell us you find them yourself.

rofl destiny its a bot man.

You need to work on your bot spotting skills
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Googled it, and no. I don't think there's any strafing around the opponent, just left and right.

SHIT, STOP LOOKING, I FOUND IT. IT'S CALLED EVIL ZONE.

HAVE A NICE DAY.
Last edited by Corey; Dec 15, 2010 at 06:06 AM.
Sorry guys but this one might be a bit hard.
This was an OLD DOS game that was on one of the disks of a set of 2, labelled "the best 40" or some such. It featured a birdseye/third person type camera view. Your character is a soldier dressed in traditional army camo but with someone's face superimposed on top of where his head should be. When you start you are in a square area in the desert iirc and there are two ways to go - Veteran or Normal. After that you appear in a free-roaming type world and all I can remember was that there were spiders coming out of hills and I never found out how to shoot.

Secondly, there was an old game (possibly Japanese) where you had to save your family from a haunted mansion. The most unique thing about it was that no 2 playthroughs were the same, since the game seemed to randomly choose from a range of different rooms to present or maybe randomly generate, I don't remember.

Thirdly, there was a game where you were in a village full of zombies which had a special name that I think started with "N". You could pick from all sorts of different characters to play as, but the main focus wasn't fighting the zombies but hiding from them and escaping. IIRC, you could swap your view between other characters in the area, including the zombies to see what they were doing.

Also i'd like to know about any good roguelikes anyone knows of that feature actual graphics and not text characters (@ = person type thing). No one say IVAN, i've got that already.
And also any other "extremely great game, crap graphics (if any)" games anyone may have found. (e.g. Dwarf Fortress)
Last edited by 4zb41; Dec 18, 2010 at 09:05 AM.