Toribash
Originally Posted by swetaros View Post
I'm studying jiu-jitsu, but the coach also teaches some things for real life with weapons and etc.
(Quote from the recruitment thread.)

Escrima perhaps?
I've studied Wing Chun for about a month, and it's very interesting.
I think it has the same principle as jiu-jitsu, always using your opponents force against you.

And also, welcome!
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Oh yay, I'm back again
Hi, guys

Well, I don't know much about Wing Chun, except Bruce Lee was studying it. But yeah, I like this philosophy in jiu-jitsu, aikido "to use opponent's force against him, to be compliant" and so on
meow
Yeah, I went inactive and missed all the activity checks
Gonna stay active from now
meow
create a ta server if u want , me and lazor r gonna join it.
Last edited by magicfire1998; Apr 10, 2013 at 07:19 PM.
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
What's your favorite movies?
I'll add some of mine, not really a film guy though. I usually get bored in the middle of a movie and turn it off.

-Anger Management w. Jack Nicholson. Comedy.
-Ip Man (1,2,3). Documentary (kung fu action) about Bruce Lee's Wing Chun master.
-The Shawshank Redemption. Prizon break.
-Akira. Futuristic anime.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I'm going to Fuzhou next week, home of Ipman
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
:0
Photos if you pass by his house :3

Mib was pretty awesome, at least the first one. Haven't really bothered to see the third one.
Umm movies? I like the Godfather Trilogy, Fight Club, The good, the bad and the ugly, Star Wars.