Ranking
Originally Posted by ed View Post
oh i thought you were still talking about 5.4 lmao.

Ye, 5.4 veigar stun was too ridiculously gimped. It jumped from a .25 second barely telegraphed stun field into a 1 second highly telegraphed stun field.

5.5 veigar, compared to old veigar, is just .25 seconds longer on deployment, as old veigar deployed the stun at the end of the .25 second casting animation, while 5.5 veigar starts the .5 second delay at the start of the casting animation. And it got about 100 more range on it, if memory serves, so it's actually quite strong right now.

Arguably, 5.5 veigar has comparable power to old veigar in mid lane, though not at the same level as he was in support.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Ye, 5.4 veigar stun was too ridiculously gimped. It jumped from a .25 second barely telegraphed stun field into a 1 second highly telegraphed stun field.

5.5 veigar, compared to old veigar, is just .25 seconds longer on deployment, as old veigar deployed the stun at the end of the .25 second casting animation, while 5.5 veigar starts the .5 second delay at the start of the casting animation. And it got about 100 more range on it, if memory serves, so it's actually quite strong right now.

Arguably, 5.5 veigar has comparable power to old veigar in mid lane, though not at the same level as he was in support.

viegar could support?
Last edited by Kookoo11; Mar 14, 2015 at 02:07 AM.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Ahmmm...

Iloomihnautilus Comfirned

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
Bronze I guess

You realise a vast majority of LoL players are Bronze, right? Also being in Bronze doesn't mean we're all retarded players. I have good mechanics, my map awareness and objective taking is very bad though. :L
Last edited by Holotor; Mar 14, 2015 at 04:13 AM.
I'm only really bad at finishing games. I've thrown plenty of games because of my impatience and just tried to backdoor the impossible as a tanky Malphite.
My mechanics are nothing too amazing, but I can keep a decent CS, orb walk pretty well, and land skill most skill shots. My teamfighting is pretty good. I know when I can engage or should disengage from fights.
However, my objective taking (mostly turrets) is pretty bad because of the annoying shields and poor map awareness. I've been getting significantly better however when I decided to buy wards more often. It really speeds up your learning process when you can see what the enemy is doing in certain situations.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
You realise a vast majority of LoL players are Bronze, right? Also being in Bronze doesn't mean we're all retarded players. I have good mechanics, my map awareness and objective taking is very bad though. :L

A visual representation:

http://na.op.gg/statistics/tier/
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
There's about a percent difference on how many players there are between silver and bronze because people stop playing and they sink to Silver V, and most people who go through placements for the first time end up in Bronze I nowadays.
My Replays
My friend was like...

>Went Lee Song
>Did challenjour plays to shit on Yi
>WW always fucks on my lane
>Tried to keep my shit together and carry
>But Karstn living the dream
>gg

I was living the dream. The feeder's dream. :^)
Kookoo, you said I'm the only person that can have you as my little-baby support?

ima bolt like rengar and jump on your shit.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
Kookoo, you said I'm the only person that can have you as my little-baby support?

ima bolt like rengar and jump on your shit.

Yes ;)
I'll be your little baby support
RedPanda won't fuck his dog