Ranking
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
If anyone was the mvp, it was dyrus. Great games from him.

It's hard to pick just one good player. Dyrus was great at playing from behind and still being impactful, because he's the king of getting camped. Lustboy's initiations were insane. Bjergsen had unbelievable positioning. Santorin takes team fighting skills to the next level, and WildTurtle would go full ham.

TSM is very very scary if they can play like that for the rest of the season. The gap between them and other NA teams just got a tad wider (Sorry CLG, Sorry Cloud 9)
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
And for some reason, I thought CLG was back in its Golden Age. Not yet unfortunately.

Yet.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
They have to make a few roster swaps and do a few things if they are going to hit a "golden age" like it seems that TSM has. They can only go so high with people like Link on the team, imo.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Unpopular opinion muffin:

Dyrus is an amazing person and he's like ultra fun to observe. But he's massively underperforming, he has weak laning phase, usually falls behind in farm and is basically holding TSM down, but he's the only old-schooler left so they don't want to/can't kick him out. If he'd be replaced with a better top laner, TSM would shit on everyone.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

Dyrus is an amazing person and he's like ultra fun to observe. But he's massively underperforming, he has weak laning phase, usually falls behind in farm and is basically holding TSM down, but he's the only old-schooler left so they don't want to/can't kick him out. If he'd be replaced with a better top laner, TSM would shit on everyone.

Underperforming? I think he just gets camped. Of all top laners, he has the lowest KDA, and the highest GPM. People camping Dyrus means Santorin gets mid and bot fed.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

dyrus always seems to be even/above in cs even when he's like 0/2 lol
though he could have a bit better map awareness, the guy played pretty great throughout the tournament
what carries tsm the most if their teamfighting skills, literally all their players are amazing at teamfights and are always on the same page
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I loved the first game of the Team WE v TSM grand final, that was exhilarating to watch as it was going into late game, such teamwork..

In other news, the Jax strikes again:

full build by 27min op

I got into Bronze 4

You just can't have a game where the isn't any flame war going on in the background...
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Unless you're lucky, expect to get kicked back down to B5 like I did. I haven't played a single game in my 2nd promos there and just rethinking my life decisions in the past xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays