Toribash
Good Luck you thugs, Scorpio and Powas represent us.

-----
Getting ready to war with fl0w in flowaffle room. Join if you'd like to help.
-----
Starting a war with tint in lows room, come join if you like mod is aikidobigdogo with reaction time 10.
Last edited by 1handclap; Apr 1, 2012 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jetsnix, always the last one to the party.
Fun Fact: CW has now fought 30 wars in the new war system. At the moment that places us at #14 with 700 clan points.
Last edited by 1handclap; Apr 1, 2012 at 10:26 PM.
I'll probably miss this one, damn you work schedule, hopefully a couple waffles will represent. *only 2 from each clan allowed in*
Ahh handy i doubt i can. :L

Anyway- fuck my speakers are dying out, entire right side turns off, has something to do with the wire, but I cant find a way to fix it. >.< any suggestions for speakers?
Last edited by Jetsnix; Apr 3, 2012 at 11:37 PM.
heh i will try to be on every tournament,quest of TW just to get champion status,
i don't care what's next just want to get there and i can even drop this event afterwards. xd
Well I noticed bojan taking note of participants attire, do well enough and you might just be immortalized in some bojanesque artwork.

Go Scorpio00000 theme song!

More championship opportunities...
Last edited by 1handclap; Apr 3, 2012 at 07:22 PM.
oh no... some1 tried to log in on my account and he failed i might be hacked oh nooooo
Sorry For posting this here,I read the other threads,But Couldn't find a nice place to post this so here goes.
Requesting single allies :3.