Toribash
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
That game was still winnable.

It's Bronze. I'm watching a Diamond smurf on a Bronze right now, just like I watched your games. It's a competition of who can throw the hardest. Just put yourself in a position with your arms out to actually catch it. Calling your team cancer and "F IT IM GOING TO SPLIT PUSH" bullshit isn't going to catch a throw.

----

Anywho:

I'm practicing a shit ton of Vladimir. I want to ride to Diamond being a great Vlad player. Played a lot of 1v1 vs my friend in top lane to understand the lanes.

Most recent game on Vlad lasted an hour, my team feeding left and right, and we won with me breaking 102k Damage Dealt to Champions which is just absurd.

SO I'm FINALLY excited that I think I'm ready to use Vlad in solo queue.... and the opponent first pick Vlad. WTF. WHY?!?!? So My friend told me to counterpick Cass... annihilated.

12-4-9, and a Penta Kill before 20 minutes. Holy shit I don't even play Cass, what a hard counter.

Ty ty LP. Super rare to get a Penta Kill in ranked.

Gj, you learned how to counter
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Yorick counters all. He even counters the meta.

*mind blow*
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I guess this is ultimately what I'm saying to low ELO players, and it can be broken down into a couple of things:

I swear, it's everywhere, but Bronze players especially have an insane external locust of control. I watched my friend Smurf today. He's the guy who teaches me, he's diamond. He gets on someones Bronze 2 account, and won all 8 of his games, usually with Quadra kills and absurd scores. In one game, the dummies he was playing against Dove him at level 1 middle, and he had 3 kills before laning phase even started. I was in tears laughing. But that's not the point. The point is: I heard every excuse under the sun for why their team lost to him, other than "Man I got outplayed, I'm not very good." Sooo many excuses. "WTF do you have a lag switch?!!?", "Wow I can't carry this Maokai", "WTF This is the 8th time I've lost PROMOS due to this teammates :C", "Zed is an overpowered champion, that's why I don't play him. I hate being OP".

Conclusion

/rant
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!

Urf tryharder in a nutshell

so, we've lost a game because me (sabrewulf, as tryn) pushed their inhib, but i didnt wanted to finish, i wanted to keep playing. so i went to farm some of the enemy jungle after, in that moment they tp'd with 5 man into our base and aced us (without me) and finished the game
so that guy got butthurt at me.

anyone knows the language he's talking?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Been playing a lot of lux games.

Lazor

My csing is bad but I'm getting better at using her.

Nice leona build
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
We where goofing around with the poros :u

i was complimenting your build.