Toribash
/me points at the tutorials in the clan discussion forum

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Hi, I want to ask sth about mods. I wanna play wushu and changed the mod into it. When i join multiplayer for a few minutes and play single player again, I changed the mod into classic but it comes out only wushu. Pls help. I am stuck in it.
-
To change mod back to classic, you have to load the mod default.tbm through the mods list.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Noobie212 View Post
What all do market squad members do?
(thinking about applying for ms whenever they open back up apps)

Basically what suo said, we enforce the market rules and make sure the market boards are kept nice and clean.

We also investigate scams and a few of us run the marketeers account. We also remove mislabeled sets from the market to help prevent scams.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can a normal user (not staff) moderate the market board without being a market squad member?
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
No
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Can a normal user (not staff) moderate the market board without being a market squad member?

Originally Posted by Gum View Post
No

You can however be a big help, and report any people you see breaking rules.
Don't try and do anything about it yourself though.
Quite a few people seem to backseat moderate (e.g: say "oh you're breaking rule x. You should fix it or you could get infracted.") which is itself against the rules.
Just use the report button and we'll take care of it.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
sorry to asking this but..
why hampa trust you guys (smod,ninja,mod or else) as someone who controlling forum and ingame?

?i never see a game that let their own player as the special players who control forum
but it makes me interested to play this^
Last edited by iPoor; Jun 19, 2012 at 08:33 PM.
adsfjksf
There's a certain amount of trust involved. That's why there are applications and staff discussion over them. Only people who the staff feel comfortable with are permitted.
Anyway, it's not like if a Smod went rouge there wouldn't be any way to quickly clean it up.
Or so I've heard.

hanz0 says: "Rogue". The word is "rogue".
Last edited by hanz0; Jun 20, 2012 at 01:01 AM.
Originally Posted by iPoor View Post
sorry to asking this but..
why hampa trust you guys (smod,ninja,mod or else) as someone who controlling forum and ingame?

?i never see a game that let their own player as the special players who control forum
but it makes me interested to play this^

The Egosoft forum also is partly controlled and moderated by gamers in example.

The staff is some kind of self-controlling part with a good hierarchy and also a good sense of responsibilty. The full control over the forum is at the hands of very very few people (iirc 3 atm, correct me if I'm wrong), so it can't be destroyed or disrupted that fast
Check my Soundcloud ;)