Ranking
Baka to Test Shoukanjuu, Shoukanjuu Ni, and Ova Done.. Highschool DxD too..
Another too, Hmm.. Sword Art Online still in 13.. Eyeshield 21 in 72 (downloaded all episodes ._.) Well i think i will watch Eyeshield until done.. And waiting for Sword Art Online Updates..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by raihan12 View Post
Baka to Test Shoukanjuu, Shoukanjuu Ni, and Ova Done.. Highschool DxD too..
Another too, Hmm.. Sword Art Online still in 13.. Eyeshield 21 in 72 (downloaded all episodes ._.) Well i think i will watch Eyeshield until done.. And waiting for Sword Art Online Updates..

There's more then one season?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax
There's more then one season?

Yes, Baka to test Shoukanjuu (Season 1 - 13 Episodes), Baka to test Shoukanjuu Ni (Ni Means 2, Season 2 - 13 Episodes), Baka to Test Ova(2 Episodes)
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Started K, Zetsuen no Tempest and Btoom!. Cant say they're bad so far. This fall has surprisingly decent series.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Just finished reading fullmetal alchemist. The story is really awesome!
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
I was debating on watching Kissxsis. I watched the quarter of the first episode, then I closed the browser and cleared my history. I can't watch it now, my brain is too young.
[Hunters], [RSO], and [Anime United]! I AM BACK FROM HIATUS
Started SOA.
Can't understand why it's so popular.
Don't get it me wrong, it's not bad but just meh. Another shounen with forced drama.
4 episodes in, 6/10 so far.
retired
SAO isn't complete, I still in 13 right now.. Looking for next episodes..
- made in Indonesia

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Has anyone watched/read claymore? If so, how is it?

I watched a bit of Claymore. The art style didn't really mesh well with me, and the story wasn't stellar imo. I dropped it a bit in because I couldn't see where the hell it was going and it seemed to be fairly repetitive for the few episodes I watched. When it actually did something, it was interesting, but the backstory necessary to explain everything would take up whole episodes. The last episode I watched took over half the episode just to fully impart the depth of a person's relationship with another person who was going to die anyways. So basically character background for no reason.

I might have picked it up again if, and this plagues quite a few of my picks, the damn art style wasn't so odd. Animes with upturned noses being the norm just look freaking weird as hell.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games