Ranking
wym obsessed with you, also what is br?
"Bust down rollie avalanche, yeah my old bitch average, this my first time rappin it, Ima go stupid shiii"
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
Originally Posted by John View Post
wym obsessed with you, also what is br?

this dude would try to contact me any way possible knowing that i would only ignore him, but he kept trying to talk to me, made alts with my old nick, tried to join my old clans and got banned for spamming my threads in the market and spamming threads about me, weird behavior

br = brazilian
yeah thats highkey kinda crazy, wouldnt he just make another acc to mess with you?
"Bust down rollie avalanche, yeah my old bitch average, this my first time rappin it, Ima go stupid shiii"
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
It is with inexpressible displeasure that I find myself compelled to articulate the colossal discontent I feel towards the individual known as Touretto. The magnitude of my dissatisfaction is so profoundly vast that it seems to defy the very capacity of human articulation.
This subject, whose actions incessantly disrupt the natural order of things, is a true personification of chaos and ineptitude. Every word uttered by Touretto is like a thorn piercing our collective patience, a true absurdity that offends both logic and common sense.
The displeasure that besets me when interacting with such a figure is comparable to a tide of disgust that inexorably advances, engulfing any trace of tolerance that might subsist. It is as if each gesture of Touretto were a direct affront to serenity and reason, a repeated blow to our peace of mind.
My exasperation reaches unimaginable pinnacles when I witness the manifest ineptitude in his actions, which reverberate like a dissonant cacophony amid the symphony of our joint efforts. Touretto, with his endless propensity to spout nonsense, seems to be an expert in the art of sowing discord and unrest.
Thus, my aversion to this individual is a flame that burns with unbreakable intensity, fueled by the continuous repetition of his absurdities. The discontent is not merely a fleeting reaction but a constant state of repugnance, a visceral sensation that subverts any attempt at patience or understanding.
Concluding, the discontent that Touretto incites in me is vast and deep, an abhorrence that transcends mere discomfort and transforms into an abyss of frustration and displeasure. Let this expression of discontent serve as a testament to the ineffable disturbance that his actions unleash.
R.I.P Static
I kicked him…
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
Originally Posted by Life View Post
It is with inexpressible displeasure that I find myself compelled to articulate the colossal discontent I feel towards the individual known as Touretto. The magnitude of my dissatisfaction is so profoundly vast that it seems to defy the very capacity of human articulation.
This subject, whose actions incessantly disrupt the natural order of things, is a true personification of chaos and ineptitude. Every word uttered by Touretto is like a thorn piercing our collective patience, a true absurdity that offends both logic and common sense.
The displeasure that besets me when interacting with such a figure is comparable to a tide of disgust that inexorably advances, engulfing any trace of tolerance that might subsist. It is as if each gesture of Touretto were a direct affront to serenity and reason, a repeated blow to our peace of mind.
My exasperation reaches unimaginable pinnacles when I witness the manifest ineptitude in his actions, which reverberate like a dissonant cacophony amid the symphony of our joint efforts. Touretto, with his endless propensity to spout nonsense, seems to be an expert in the art of sowing discord and unrest.
Thus, my aversion to this individual is a flame that burns with unbreakable intensity, fueled by the continuous repetition of his absurdities. The discontent is not merely a fleeting reaction but a constant state of repugnance, a visceral sensation that subverts any attempt at patience or understanding.
Concluding, the discontent that Touretto incites in me is vast and deep, an abhorrence that transcends mere discomfort and transforms into an abyss of frustration and displeasure. Let this expression of discontent serve as a testament to the ineffable disturbance that his actions unleash.

man just wrote an entire bible love it!

Eclipse Legion

speaking of which I need to read my bible
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE