I don't know if he sells them. Has he said it? >.>
OMG! man it looks nice
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
GL with this, im gonna be getting one of these if it makes it all the way through. once again, good luck ;)
check out my YOUshop!
selling crimson torso and force for under 25K!
it looks cool, i only think that the hands are smaller than usual XP
█ ☠ █
Originally Posted by Anestesic View Post
You know what would be awsome real life trails for the tori. ROFL

buy some coloured string :D
Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
You want to make all your mistakes and mishaps on a prototype model before you go into mass production Kanibul. Or you can have a batch of 1000 Torifigures where, oh I dont know, there is a problem with the left glute.

Yeah, it's pretty wise to only be making one.

Also, how much will the first model(the prototype) sell for? Or you can leave it in the attic and let it appreciate in value.

^ That, plus this is JUST A SCHOOL (BUT BIG) PROJECT!!!!!! HINT HINT!!!
And as I said IT WILL NOT BE SOLD :O, so yeah I'm just going to place it in a souvenir cabinet or something.
Edit: If you wanted to know what price I wanted to give it on my package, it was like $13.75 (¥94) but then I decided in my imagination that I will let the shop decide what the price will be to buy it and then sell it after I sold it to them to sell to the consumers

Edit:
Let's go back in time eh?
Originally Posted by 2bknown View Post
Mikotaku: If you checked some of my previous posts you will understand that I am not mass producing!

Originally Posted by OfUnknown View Post
Only 1 will be made ._.

Originally Posted by 2bknown View Post
FerretBoy5:
Not yet, this is what I said:
"• I think I need a quick permission, that is, if I'm allowed to create this product with no feeling of plagiarism in my mind; if I am not permitted I will need to ask if there is any copyright, trademark, or registration I need to place for creating my product."
Which means I might have to ask hampa (and other Toribash founders) and Nabi Studios for permission to creating this, I might of course not sell it if it was totally disagreed by hampa (and other Toribash founders) and Nabi Studios if it EITHER is totally unacceptable for me to "steal" this idea and so I should stop the process of creating the action figure and therefore my product is just the detailed designs I made UNLESS there has to be some approval going on, OR after I did get permission from approval that it could be totally unacceptable for me to mass produce and sell it over the world resulting in me only making ONE product.

You should feel grateful now that I searched through this thread for you about "selling more" of this action figure.

Edit 2:
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
This continues to be relevant to my interests.

I'm going to make a ToriBlog post on this later today.

Just checked it out today...
"An enterprising young man"? You know I'm still quite a teen in high school... and this is a high school project, not a [(Edit 3: )financ[(Edit 4: )al]] non-governmental organization career project[(Edit 3: ),] so sadly I won't sell the one I made as said in the blog.
Last edited by 2bknown; Feb 21, 2009 at 03:11 PM.
(◺_◿)