Toribash
Originally Posted by BlueChel5 View Post
A video maker? That is really good. Do you have shaders on your computer ebrithil?

Like shaders on tb replays? I'd so I do, and ill try make a sample of a video for you guys somtime
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Hey guys, I'm back now, anybody want to play?
Btw a video does sound cool, but I'm not really good at replays atm, we'll see if some other members are good and then i'll see if i can whip something up :/
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
kk this just getting bs now like seriousely u should know i go on forums and play alot and im allright
Originally Posted by girlz View Post
kk this just getting bs now like seriousely u should know i go on forums and play alot and im allright

This has gone far enough, if you want to be in the clan be more patient and get more posts, if not then you'll be removed completely.

Edit: nvm I've removed you, I've had enough of this, begging for items via pm, begging for tc via pm, constant complaining, almost no attempt to get more posts. GG
Last edited by AgentP; Mar 15, 2011 at 09:02 AM.
girlz how come ur active on forums and have 7 post -.- an min post is 50 if u read it in the first page
Originally Posted by girlz View Post

Just because you say you are active in games and in the forums,doesn't mean you are really active.You need more posts to proove that "Yes,I am active,look at my posts."
Lol, but I have to agree with you, I've been on this clan a few days and I'm already tired of your whining. Anyways ill work on the sample clip for you guys using my own replays.If it works ill need some replays from you guys to make the video.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
I've already taken her/him off the pending member list, and reported them for begging and insulting via pm, thought it was necessary.

Anyway, this video seems like a cool idea, i'll try and learn freeplay again, lol. Btw I'm a 5th dan now