Toribash
Welcome! [DH]ninjakid12

Please try to read and follow our rules and try to atleast frequently check our objectives, thank you.

Now go and show them what we're made of!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
[application]up2u
I want to join because: i am an pretty good player so i need an good clan, and i hear much about Dark-Hunters, so it would be more than an honor to join your great clan.

Belt: white to blue in 3 days, (89 till brown belt)
Previous Clan(s):N/A
Forum Activity: i didn't do much with the forums before becouse i play
tori-bash 24/7, but i am going to be very active on the forums now.

my specialty is twin swords but im not bad in judo to.

i just want to say that i am an pretty good player that learns fast,
you can test me wen ever you would like, im an tori-bash nerd so im always online.

i have 2 replys for you, its not good but just to show myselfe a bit,
1 multi-player 1 free play.

thanks, up2u.

Attached Files
100% nice trick.rpl (48.6 KB, 5 views)
wanna rap3 me...rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Nov 13, 2009 at 09:00 AM.
up2u... i like you. you have the guts. you talk about yourself. you assesed your self. i wouldnt call you a toribash nerd . we are all toribash nerds in this community. i will look at your replays when i finish a few games of HQ on Mw2 but i will most likely accept you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
okay, im glad to hear that you like me ;)

i don't know if its needed but if you want you can test me,
it would be an honor to own you

and i donated some TC to your Clan Bank, its not much but i think
it can help u a bit.

up2u.
Haha. Tomorow around 4pm look at your original post. I am on a iPhone so I will atempt to do it now. Be sure to post in the roster aswell so I know to add your name there. We don't need to test you... But if you want to start with two stars.... (will type the rest when I am on a computer)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
I want to join because: It's a nice clan. with so many peoples strongs and united. I wanna this good clan
Belt:Black Belt
Previous clan: No-mercy
I want to join because: It's a nice clan. with so many peoples strongs and united. I wanna this good clan
Belt:Black Belt
Previous clan: No-mercy
FORUM ACTIVITY:Well my activity in the forum, was always helping my friends in the no-mercy, selling poor heads
I want to join because: Clan seems my type of style, i guess, ive always wanted to be in a clan and... uhm yeah
Belt:browm with 509 qi
Previous Clan(s): torigecko was my non official clan with 7 members sooo yeah
Forum Activity:i try to be very active