Ranking
you've been promoted to sole leader of tribe Lexx!!

so who plays league? big update tomorrow i'm tryna grind with some buds
So I watched like the first 3 episodes of the flash with my gf today and that shit is absolutely terrible. That will be all.
Originally Posted by Clay View Post

is league still toxic af? I tried it for about 10-20 matches but my fun were quickly removed by salty fucks in almost every match
Why are people salty to others when everybody started the game recently wtf
#TribeON
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
you've been promoted to sole leader of tribe Lexx!!

Preseason right? If so I should play it if my sis lets me go on her PC :L

Originally Posted by Juha View Post
is league still toxic af? I tried it for about 10-20 matches but my fun were quickly removed by salty fucks in almost every match
Why are people salty to others when everybody started the game recently wtf

Yah League is pretty toxic, the thing I find funniest is when people say they are on alts and then start getting angry at teammates not being up to his skill level. And also I think they are just toxic because they are new themselves and get tilted when they die so they go on a spree of hateful comments to teammates. I don't know though so..
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
I'm oce. Used to have a couple of accounts. Got two of them permabanned because liked to play ranked wipeout drunk back in the day.

Can play sometime if you let me know before hand, gave my last account to my little sister. Jump on sometimes and just play a game when the boys call

Edit, they removed level disparity in this weeks patch no such thing as buying runes or lvling masteries, so I can probably just play on my low level account. When i said accounts i meant lvl 30 runed.
Last edited by AussieCunt; Nov 8, 2017 at 10:21 AM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Jedi: yeah i didn't like it either, the acting is shit

juha: yeah for the most part. as soon as the game starts getting toxic just /mute all

stone: yep, i'm excited for the new runes system. the old one was so boring. and it's better than masteries imo.

i'm on NA obv but i would be down to make an OCE acc
Clay, seems you had a great sleep
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •