Ranking
We should ally with sheep :v
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I am extremely irritating with having to deal with this.. on my vacation.

But such happens and I must be bothered since I am the clan leader.

Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
They just think they're better than us.

Okay first of all, there's the problem.
I dont understand where your getting your information.
Our top member has been attacked with a blind accusation by your fellow crew member BioTrash. Narsasa has proved to be a great member, currently running our clan while im trying to vacation. Now this is what Ive heard but Im currently looking into this.

From the following post by BioTrash - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=104483
It seems he was rather anxious to get a clan war done, and maybe he might have started something so that it could come true. Maybe he feels he has overcome many obstacles but making us the "Enemy". But this is just me trying to get to the bottom of this.

I didnt assume as you may have thought I would, that my member is not at fault. I aswell did a check on him and was monitering him for the last week. In that time I have found nothing that supports your claim that he would start a clan war by insulting you and your fellow clan.

Apparently it started as a suggestion. But maybe it got a bit out of hand. I suggest you RedDevil, look into it, as I am. I'd Prefer that you keep us off the enemies list as we have never added you to ours. It was news to us when we were insulted this way. I do not expect your clan to preform such actions based on such claims.

Please take no offense to this, I sent BioTrash a pm and will recieve information about this Issue we have on our hands. I will post when I have more evidence to the conclusion of how this happened.

Thank you for your time ~ Rappunk23
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Well, if RedDevil wants to put Essence on our enemy list then its his choice. Why are you trying to stop him? Do you afraid us in some way? I dont see why you care. And some of your members got a bad reputation so thats also a reason you're on the enemy list I guess. Your "great" member Narsasa has like 5 alternative accounts, which two of them called tacoos5 and sik something are trying out for other clans. You should watch your members more carefully before you pick them. And Biotrash was obviously joking, and even if he didnt joke, then he just wanted a friendly war. Dont take everything too serious. Also, you could've PMd RedDevil about this instead of making a post.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I am extremely irritating with having to deal with this.. on my vacation.

But such happens and I must be bothered since I am the clan leader.

Okay first of all, there's the problem.
I dont understand where your getting your information.
Our top member has been attacked with a blind accusation by your fellow crew member BioTrash. Narsasa has proved to be a great member, currently running our clan while im trying to vacation. Now this is what Ive heard but Im currently looking into this.

From the following post by BioTrash - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=104483
It seems he was rather anxious to get a clan war done, and maybe he might have started something so that it could come true. Maybe he feels he has overcome many obstacles but making us the "Enemy". But this is just me trying to get to the bottom of this.

I didnt assume as you may have thought I would, that my member is not at fault. I aswell did a check on him and was monitering him for the last week. In that time I have found nothing that supports your claim that he would start a clan war by insulting you and your fellow clan.

Apparently it started as a suggestion. But maybe it got a bit out of hand. I suggest you RedDevil, look into it, as I am. I'd Prefer that you keep us off the enemies list as we have never added you to ours. It was news to us when we were insulted this way. I do not expect your clan to preform such actions based on such claims.

Please take no offense to this, I sent BioTrash a pm and will recieve information about this Issue we have on our hands. I will post when I have more evidence to the conclusion of how this happened.

Thank you for your time ~ Rappunk23

No, he shouldn't PM me, Tempo, this is a reasonable post. ;)

So... BioTrash was just making stuff up... sure thing, I shall remove you from the Enemies list until this is done with. But it IS true that I took it without proof, because I had seen narsasa before.

But, well, we'll see how this goes. I hope BioTrash does explain it.
Bio's Side

As I recall, I was playing in the new Romanwrestling technique server. I was discussing transactions about a texture that I had just made and was selling. I asked the whole server if anyone needed anything made. One guy replied "I get my textures for free from my clan leader." So I asked him who the clan leader was. He replied "Rappunk, I don't want your crappy quality textures." I, by no means, make terrible quality art. I have been taught and I have learned a lot in my months of playing here in Toribash. I simply responded "Well, enjoy reigning over your clan of pixies." If there was any insult there, I am sorry. I just meant it to be a sarcastic remark. He started telling me that there would be a clan war. So I told my clan leader and this is where we are.

I had pmed BioTrash to explain in detail what went down and I will be getting Narsasa's (Tacoos5) side of the story.

Thanks for being patient with this slight issue at hand.
Last edited by rappunk23; Jul 8, 2009 at 02:01 PM.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
You should remove Buttchouda from the "Allied Individuals" list, seeing as he is now in the clan?
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
smile2 is an enemy of most of the hive, apparently stolenonyx is the only one that can put up with the bi- i mean the girl.
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend