Toribash
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
Lel not true I main Riven, you don't need to spam your keyboard or sit on your keyboard. She does take time to master. Fine she does insane damage but she is easy to counter just like Katarina all you need is a good snare or stun.

You don't even need a keyboard to play Riven.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Whoever said that Riven doesn't require skill to play is mentally behind. Period.

/topic
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Riven does not take skill lol, (okay not MUCH skill) she may be one of the easiest champs ive ever played other than damn nasus
That baby aint mine
There aren't really any easy champions, just champions that are less mechanically challenging, but rely on good decision making since they can't escape or fight through difficult situations with outplays since they're one dimensional.

Riven is very mechanically challenging. If you don't take animation canceling into account, she's actually not that hard or unpredictable. However, animation cancelling (which ranges from easy to I-Might-As-Well-Press-Random-Buttons combos) catches people off guard and helps you survive.

Actually, most champions that rely on mobility are generally hard to use like Lee Sin, Riven, Vayne, and Lucian. It's easy to use mobility to just catch up or run away, but confusing people, like you should be doing to dodge skillshots, doesn't happen with just button mashing.

Tl;dr Riven takes skill. Katarina doesn't.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by KingJimmyX View Post
Riven does not take skill lol, (okay not MUCH skill) she may be one of the easiest champs ive ever played other than damn nasus

Garen, annie, Ww, fiora, ryze, yi, and so on. She is not the hardest champion, but saying she is easy is disgusting. She has a high skill cap with a high reward, but she is not the most difficult to master. So she is around the middle.

What I will say is she is not played often (below 20% popularity rate). So playing as he in lower elos (as I'm guessing you guys reside in) might make it easier on you because people dont know how to counter her.

----------------------------
Sparchar you ninja fuck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The funny thing is that Yi is the hardest champion to play in your little list as he has no CC, hella weak early game, Zac properties, and a notorious reputation for getting focused. I call bullshit on the people who say it's easy to play him when you have to constanly avoi ld getting gangbanged.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
The funny thing is that Yi is the hardest champion to play in your little list as he has no CC, hella weak early game, Zac properties, and a notorious reputation for getting focused. I call bullshit on the people who say it's easy to play him when you have to constanly avoi ld getting gangbanged.

He is the hardest on my list, but he is still easy when compared.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
some time ago they made a series of 1v1's BRNA won 90% of them.

I'm pretty sure they also did a Best Riven NA tournament back when she was legitimately overpowered and BRNA was eliminated well before top 8.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm pretty sure they also did a Best Riven NA tournament back when she was legitimately overpowered and BRNA was eliminated well before top 8.

Well but zionspartan won i think.

anyways it was about the 1v1's they did
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
anyone remember when brna got rekt by some random diamond 5 vlad back in season 3?

lol

List of champions i'm absolute shit at: Riven, Swain, Ryze, Miss Fortune.
Hoss.