Toribash
Ty

The grind will begin

Also is Gradgas any good (drunk fat guy)?

I enjoy tanks over more damage focus champions
Only if you're good at landing skill shots. He's a pretty nice champion imo. Used him a lot when snowball champs like Fizz, Akali, and Katarina were super popular which was last season.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Omg im so hyped for Ekko,
he may be a possible top laner i think since they havent had a new one since Gnar was released
That baby aint mine

Bard Pitt op

Was 5/0 when laning phase ended. Our Vayne was something like 0/7 or some shit, kept raging at me for kill stealing but I insisted I was only securing the kills and I asked her nicely to stop feeding. Funniest match ever, holy fk Bard is op. Throw your ult behind the enemy and you completely zone them and they can't escape at all hahaha

edit: this is how you get grade S btw ;>
Originally Posted by Poko View Post
Just started LoL (lvl 8 )

Love it

But I'm grinding for 2 champs

Rek Sai and Nautilus

Which is more fun to play and which one should I get first

I really enjoyed playing thresh as roaming support is that makes a difference

Reksai is great because you have viable options. You can build him tanky and be a good initiator, or play him as a bruiser. He's a lot harder to play than nautilus, and has a much higher skillcap. Nautilus is a very good support right now, although he can be jungled to some success. Reksai is overall stronger right now imho, and you might not understand why yet, but basically when you're reksai you can get around the map really fast and more or less be everywhere at once. It makes it a lot easier to prevent leaks and snowball.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Reksai is great because you have viable options. You can build him tanky and be a good initiator, or play him as a bruiser. He's a lot harder to play than nautilus, and has a much higher skillcap. Nautilus is a very good support right now, although he can be jungled to some success. Reksai is overall stronger right now imho, and you might not understand why yet, but basically when you're reksai you can get around the map really fast and more or less be everywhere at once. It makes it a lot easier to prevent leaks and snowball.

You do realise that Rek'Sai is a female?

Edit: Learning Cassiopeia now, I'm getting used to the laning phase, however, I'm still not sure how to carry team fights with her even when I am ahead. Hng.
Last edited by Kristis133; May 12, 2015 at 11:27 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
You do realise that Rek'Sai is a female?

Edit: Learning Cassiopeia now, I'm getting used to the laning phase, however, I'm still not sure how to carry team fights with her even when I am ahead. Hng.

ik reksai is a grill

I don't think reksai minds if I disregard gender when talking about gameplay

also with cassio, the idea is to spam everything on whoever gets cc'd and either save your ult to counterinitiate or to peel if their tanks get too close.

you can get about 3 Es from 1 Q, so if you time it right you can kill a squishy with just 1 rotation of Q->E spam
Hoss.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
It's easy to get grade S on a champ no one plays lol

Got my first S+ rank on Jarvan; damn that was a carry game
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
It's easy to get grade S on a champ no one plays lol

no, thats not how it works, thats not how it works at all.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken