Ranking
sorry by invading the discussion, but, this kid did the same Post to the clan (Mecha).

proof
Keep walking
Originally Posted by numbers129 View Post
I got told that I could join Don't Kill My Vibe. Sooo can I join?

Yeah, you can join, but first you must do a x100 backflip and enter the 4th dimension.

Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
sorry by invading the discussion, but, this kid did the same Post to the clan (Mecha).

proof

Thank you, he wasn't getting in anyway xD

Also, yesterday I was with my dad and my sister burning stuff and we saw a meteorite fall, it didn't reach the ground, but it was an amazing experience.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post

proof

Thanks for the heads up, there was no chance of it ever happening anyway.
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Also, yesterday I was with my dad and my sister burning stuff and we saw a meteorite fall, it didn't reach the ground, but it was an amazing experience.

Aww that's awesome! I don't think I've ever seen a meteorite before, or a shooting star for that matter. Practically every time that I've seen something in the sky has been a plane. Except for this one time when i was 14/15 and it was New Year's Eve. We were waiting for the fireworks display to happen and we were on the beach at the Gold Coast. I was looking up at the stars out above the ocean and I noticed an Orange/White coloured light up there. Suddenly it faded away, I asked my dad if he saw it disappear but he didn't notice it. Approximately 2 minutes or so later, it appeared again, in a different place in the sky! I pointed it out to dad and he noticed it too this time. Then it disappeared again a few seconds later, and reappeared in a completely different location up in the sky! It did this a few times before completely disappearing. Man it was crazy, I don't have a clue what it was but I won't forget it. I even asked my dad if he knew what it was, he said he didn't have a clue either.
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Thanks for the heads up, there was no chance of it ever happening anyway.
Aww that's awesome! I don't think I've ever seen a meteorite before, or a shooting star for that matter. Practically every time that I've seen something in the sky has been a plane. Except for this one time when i was 14/15 and it was New Year's Eve. We were waiting for the fireworks display to happen and we were on the beach at the Gold Coast. I was looking up at the stars out above the ocean and I noticed an Orange/White coloured light up there. Suddenly it faded away, I asked my dad if he saw it disappear but he didn't notice it. Approximately 2 minutes or so later, it appeared again, in a different place in the sky! I pointed it out to dad and he noticed it too this time. Then it disappeared again a few seconds later, and reappeared in a completely different location up in the sky! It did this a few times before completely disappearing. Man it was crazy, I don't have a clue what it was but I won't forget it. I even asked my dad if he knew what it was, he said he didn't have a clue either.

Coincidence, I saw a shooting star yesterday. c:

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Yeah, you can join, but first you must do a x100 backflip and enter the 4th dimension

Jajajajajajaja xd

3 Months ago I saw a Meteorite outside my School,The next day I saw in the internet that the meteorite was seen in California too,It was very awesome:,D
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
So today I go on a trip until day 31, y'all better behave because I'll be watching O-O

Have fun dude

Originally Posted by numbers129 View Post
I got told that I could join Don't Kill My Vibe. Sooo can I join?

Yeah, you're in.
I wish I could see a falling meteorite or a shooting star. Because it's to crowded in my town
You only live once.
Originally Posted by siswantos View Post
I wish I could see a falling meteorite or a shooting star. Because it's to crowded in my town

I'm un my house in a dead part of the village and seeing a shooting star is relatively easy if you spend a while watching
Wolololololo