Ranking
First game doing really well as Yasuo. Got first blood at 2:30. Was had three items by twenty minutes. And....my team.....I just couldnt. 8/3/0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
As said a little bit ago, hold off on starting your promos. Play more, get comfortable with the game. Know about 2 champions per position. You don't want to rush into it and be stuck in bronze for the whole season.

You don't get "stuck" in bronze. You get moved there because that's where your skill level is.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Yeah, but you're still gonna be there a while, if not forever, hence the word "stuck"

But in other news, I think I'll bring back my Xin Zhao. I'll rush BC, TF when fed, then go tank...

I'll stop building assassins now and go for the classic Bruiser-ish build like I used to when I thought I was good.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Yas and Tryn on the same team is just too much crit. Just melt adcs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
Been practicing Azir lately..

Dat Zone control...

He's really good with baiting and pushing people to a flank. Make sure to take advantage of that in lane with easy ganks, too.
My Replays
Just keep playing and if you're good enough you'll get out. It's only those who are stuck there that complain; what do you think that means?

I've dug myself out through playing, went from Bronze IV to Silver V last year
This year Silver V to Gold IV

Just keep playing and practicing to improve yourself as you're the only constant variable when you play games
Today I learned that LoL is not a team game in Bronze. You have to be the most greedy fuck to win anything in this god forsaken ELO. I tell this to myself so many times, but for some reason, I try to be the team player.

That shit does not fucking work.

Whenever I play greedy, nothing bad happens. I can still carry games.

When I become the team player, I become the most useless piece of shit that can't deal with anybody who's snowballed. I've become a slave to whether or not my team's lanes win.

I'm gonna go kill myself for being bad now.
My Replays
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Just keep playing and if you're good enough you'll get out. It's only those who are stuck there that complain; what do you think that means?

I've dug myself out through playing, went from Bronze IV to Silver V last year
This year Silver V to Gold IV

Just keep playing and practicing to improve yourself as you're the only constant variable when you play games

My goal is to get to gold V by the end of the summer. Practice practice practice, then Ill hop into ranked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My goal is to get G-1
But fucking stupid team mates won't let me even advance to G-2.
Looks like I'm taking a break from ranked games for the moment.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!