Toribash
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Who are good champions to play with? I plan on using other champs :^) Cant decide since my laptop's still being repaired :/

Thats a bit too broad a question. With 125 (?) champions, they are all, for the most part, good to play with. Its all dependent on how you want to play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Thats a bit too broad a question. With 125 (?) champions, they are all, for the most part, good to play with. Its all dependent on how you want to play.

Looking for champs who can have an ap build and has melee aa. Someone maybe like gragas

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Looking for champs who can have an ap build and has melee aa. Someone maybe like gragas

M O R D E K A I S E R; I see people using AP Udyr, but, IDK ._.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Dumbledyr is the shit. Lichbane into luden's echo for hilarious splitpush and dueling power. Press r and watch them burn, press w and give no fucks.

Also, ekko is melee ap, trynd can ap (1:1 ratio on e bby), sej can ap, galio is ap, gp can ap, fizz can ap, and a lot more melee can do some extremely cheesy ap builds (blitz, ali, and taric come to mind)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Dumbledyr is the shit. Lichbane into luden's echo for hilarious splitpush and dueling power. Press r and watch them burn, press w and give no fucks.

Also, ekko is melee ap, trynd can ap (1:1 ratio on e bby), sej can ap, galio is ap, gp can ap, fizz can ap, and a lot more melee can do some extremely cheesy ap builds (blitz, ali, and taric come to mind)

Or just say to hell with it and go ap Garen. Because the scaling is so good. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Might try fizz when I have the ip for him... might try Kassadin, too.

I've tried AP Trynda , thebest

A fed ap trynda with guardian angel is <\3

-----

I cant stop thinking on how I got gold v in my prov's... 6-4, wew, thatluck.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Trying to kill fed champions twice is a painnnnnnn in the arse

I once got zhonyas with yi and fountain dive :3 was fun

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Like I said, he really can't die even without his ultimate. And if you have rageblade, he'll just lifesteal like crazy. I built him hybrid and it was like playin a snowballing Dumbledyr. Literally the funniest shit ever.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays