Ranking
P.S. i kept luring your forum.
Just checking if there's any Post from you.

I usually go to IRC and met Dropkick and Kasnazas, we talk much, something about private, etc. So if anyone wonder to talk with me, i might be in IRC/Ingame.

So far, i saw ChuckNinja and Ecohitman ingame.

About time, take it easy, i don't mind to wait ;)
Last edited by ANDROIDex; Feb 24, 2013 at 04:25 PM.
I can't even play this game
Originally Posted by ANDROIDex View Post
P.S. i kept luring your forum.
Just checking if there's any Post from you.

I usually go to IRC and met Dropkick and Kasnazas, we talk much, something about private, etc. So if anyone wonder to talk with me, i might be in IRC/Ingame.

So far, i saw ChuckNinja and Ecohitman ingame.

About time, take it easy, i don't mind to wait ;)

I know what you mean, i keep checking in from time to time to see if i got accepted....
The waiting is worth it...
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by damano1 View Post
I know what you mean, i keep checking in from time to time to see if i got accepted....
The waiting is worth it...

Lazy ass clan didn't make a thread about you yet V_V 1 sec.

@Android, we're just waiting for the voting box to go from Australia to the US so Aj, drop and buyakia can put in their votes and then have the box be sent to Brucia for counting and recounting the votes.

You guys should feel free to post in any of the public threads, as inactive as we are.
Last edited by Hippybob; Feb 25, 2013 at 07:59 AM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Lazy ass clan didn't make a thread about you yet V_V 1 sec.

@Android, we're just waiting for the voting box to go from Australia to the US so Aj, drop and buyakia can put in their votes and then have the box be sent to Brucia for counting and recounting the votes.

You guys should feel free to post in any of the public threads, as inactive as we are.

Huh, didn't expect something like that.... but oh well...

Ok then, i'll be sure to post some stuff.
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by damano1 View Post
Huh, didn't expect something like that.... but oh well...

Ok then, i'll be sure to post some stuff.

Hippy is over-telling some things, but don't be mad at us, honestly we got some inactivity going right now. But when there is someone that posts anything everything becomes live again. We are basicly family so we read each others mind.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.