Ranking
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Oh ya, first Yasuo pentakill.

teach me how to yasuo,cant use him well.
Max E first, charge it up on minions and then harass. If it's an AP mid he'll probably rush Zhonya's Hourglass first to try and block the damage of your Q, so he won't be building against the magic damage that your E does.

It mostly just depends on the matchup, I was against an Ekko so I wasn't poked out and was allowed to freely farm and take control of the lane.
Originally Posted by Kirmish View Post
lol, anyone here about Plat 3? Looking for duo on EUNE.

I'm Plat III on EUNE. Yuss, let's play bby.

Finally someone from Toribash who's in plat and in eune.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Can I say, I've shaken off rust?

Meow

|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Max E first, charge it up on minions and then harass. If it's an AP mid he'll probably rush Zhonya's Hourglass first to try and block the damage of your Q, so he won't be building against the magic damage that your E does.

It mostly just depends on the matchup, I was against an Ekko so I wasn't poked out and was allowed to freely farm and take control of the lane.

Your Es magic damage is less then the amount of damage you would be doing woth your Q. You should start yhe game with your spells as Q-E-Q-W-max q-max E- and so on.

If you max you E first you prety much have a 10 second cooldown on it. Maxing your E will give you more damage, and if you are smart about it, a safer poke.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You should never start with your Q. The harassment of a level 1 E is too braindead to pass on. Starting with E allows you to approach your opponent through minions, land ~2 autoattacks, E your opponent, land another 2, E away using a minion. You just dealt damage worth around 4 auto attacks and an E level 1, making your opponent burn a few pots at the 2 minute mark, making early laning phase much easier for you.

Starting off with Q doesn't give you stickiness, doesn't give you much range, and doesn't nearly apply as much pressure as E would do.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I thought this was common knowledge. It's why they nerfed his E in the first place.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
They nerfed his e because it was obnoxiously powerful (200 magic damage at level 1 or something like that). Now it's just the more versatile start because it aids in mobility, and aids in csing, without just autopushing the wave. Plus q scales off your autos, and autos are shit at level 1, so spells are almost always better than auto resets at level 1.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Doublelift 9 fingers pentakill.

gg
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Playing as Fiora again, #IAm2Stronk

2stronk

-----
Oh, also, I got to G2!!!! D
Finally got out of the G3 hell hole
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jun 22, 2015 at 09:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!