Toribash
Ranked games like these :'D
Been winning 5 games straight! Got to series for G1, wish me luck Toribashians! ^_^
*Their Vayne got DCed so we won in over 20 mins :3

<3

✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Why would you show us a 4v5, that's just retarded..

Anyways, about 7 games in a row now where every lane has lost hard. I wish people knew how to lane in low elo.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Why would you show us a 4v5, that's just retarded..

Anyways, about 7 games in a row now where every lane has lost hard. I wish people knew how to lane in low elo.

Feels good to reach Gold 1 with straight wins in one day; just to show you the luck I've been getting from my games.
So yeah, here comes the BOOM!
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
5 ranked losses today because team lanes get stomped and they decide to forfeit. Why can't I have at least one other decent player on my team today, Rito? :<
W o w leavers get reported and banned here in my country.
Current LP? My team's always awesome now since socky kids have school and all the guys left playing either are adults or skilled kids who stopped schooling
Was at 0LP but I just played Blitzcrank went 4/1/9. Luckily some ADCs are absolutely brain dead and completely ignore the fact I can hook them and kill them rofl. Also it helped that their Jungler decides to tower dive at lvl 6 so I just hook them back in and get free gold.
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
So.. ye

Plat soloq

Welcome to hell.
You'll soon regret this.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.