Toribash
No, man. When I play with these guys, I'm usually tanky in some sort of way whether it be naturally or through items. It's just fun like that

Besides, I already deal damage with W. All I needed was some attack speed and I can just build tanky afterwards.

And no, I didn't buy wards, but I used the hell out of that upgraded yellow trinket.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Hey guys I am looking to start tankingjungling as mundo again aswell as bruiser jax jungle.

Any recomemended builds for them that can work for multiple occasions other than just 1sided builds.
Last edited by alkard; Jul 7, 2015 at 06:02 PM.
Oh god I love playing ranked where you have 100% kill participation as the jungler but then your mid lane decides he wants to play for fun and so goes on trolling the rest of the game and you end up losing. rip
Yeah AP GP Work , can't wait for the new one too , look pretty damn cool with the E.

By the way , win a 2v5 , Dont' worry Yasuo and Blitzcrank got diz.

The Midlaner go AFK because he was tired of being camped , the Jungler sucks a lot and just go full splitpush , the Sivir do the same.
So Blitz and I where fighting they whole team , trying to catch them 2 by 2 , or 1 by 1 , it work'd and we won.
(And i honored this blitz , he was smart , he trust me instead of is ADC)
French Player, Old member of OFRO
New Gangplank update looks neat, if the explosive barrels scale with AP we could be seeing some hilarious deathtraps with it.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
New Gangplank update looks neat, if the explosive barrels scale with AP we could be seeing some hilarious deathtraps with it.

Should be

Barrels of fun

Ok Im done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]