Ranking
you do know that you can ask to put this on the Events thread in the community page thus getting more money any competitors
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
you do know that you can ask to put this on the Events thread in the community page thus getting more money any competitors

i didnt know really but if i were going to do that i would jus redo the event
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
It could help our recognition.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
It could help our recognition.

i might do that. not at the moment though but ill sort it out sometime.
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
i might do that. not at the moment though but ill sort it out sometime.

I'd rather have it has a in-clan thing, because this event is extremely simple, then make a public more complex one.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
I'd rather have it has a in-clan thing, because this event is extremely simple, then make a public more complex one.

yeah, i would have dont worry. ill just have to think of what. anyway i cant do it at the moment i have school work and stuff, its hard just to check in here xD
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
yeah, i would have dont worry. ill just have to think of what. anyway i cant do it at the moment i have school work and stuff, its hard just to check in here xD

yeah..

but i canceled my entree if that's ok.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
Can I still put in my entry?

sure... but i wouldnt. if you guys wanna do this again then ill make a new thread but i dont think you should do it here