Toribash
I got one yes from gabe...but no one else gave their input on my app, so should I just forget about joining this clan?
[7:38:05 PM] Gabe Gold: post that you're alive
[7:38:05 PM] headbashr: im not tho.
Hey. So, my name is Steven. I'm 13 years old, and i'm an anime addict at heart. I'm re-watching Naruto, and I recently finished the first Attack On Titan series. I have several anime posters littering my walls, because I collect them from conventions and such. Other than anime, I like a few things. Drawing is probably my favorite hobby next to baseball and writing (I will never ever be able to make up my mind). I enjoy drawing and writing because it's pretty much the only way I personally can express my emotions (but I will never be able to express my hate towards other human beings who generally enjoy to be stupid or randomly piss people off). My humor is very dry, and I usually only enjoy irony or sarcasm along with dark jokes. Baseball pretty much just gives me something to do, and I enjoy the strategy behind it. Another hobby for me would have to be gaming/computer-work. I only have knowledge in Python, JS, HTML, and a small bit of CSS. When I "game" I usually play TF2, Dino D Day, Gmod, and Toribash. I'm a 3rd dan black belt, and my best mods would be Aikido, Greykido, and Mushu. I feel like I play better without pressure (If there was pressure I probably wouldn't be at my best). I have never been in a clan before, so I just decided to start with Dere. I've been quite bored all summer, and this also seems like an opportunity for me to do something with my life (that sounded much less depressing in my head). I hope to get to know you all soon.
My Skype is: HighBredTable18
My Steam is: 2duler
Steven

Also, PouffyWall is a dirty, masochistic, lolicon
[7:38:05 PM] Gabe Gold: post that you're alive
[7:38:05 PM] headbashr: im not tho.
Originally Posted by headbashr View Post
Hey. So, my name is Steven. I'm 13 years old, and i'm an anime addict at heart. I'm re-watching Naruto, and I recently finished the first Attack On Titan series. I have several anime posters littering my walls, because I collect them from conventions and such. Other than anime, I like a few things. Drawing is probably my favorite hobby next to baseball and writing (I will never ever be able to make up my mind). I enjoy drawing and writing because it's pretty much the only way I personally can express my emotions (but I will never be able to express my hate towards other human beings who generally enjoy to be stupid or randomly piss people off). My humor is very dry, and I usually only enjoy irony or sarcasm along with dark jokes. Baseball pretty much just gives me something to do, and I enjoy the strategy behind it. Another hobby for me would have to be gaming/computer-work. I only have knowledge in Python, JS, HTML, and a small bit of CSS. When I "game" I usually play TF2, Dino D Day, Gmod, and Toribash. I'm a 3rd dan black belt, and my best mods would be Aikido, Greykido, and Mushu. I feel like I play better without pressure (If there was pressure I probably wouldn't be at my best). I have never been in a clan before, so I just decided to start with Dere. I've been quite bored all summer, and this also seems like an opportunity for me to do something with my life (that sounded much less depressing in my head). I hope to get to know you all soon.
Steven

Hmmmm alrighty then,It's a YES from me. C:
Originally Posted by headbashr View Post
Steven

And it's a yes from me too c ; I'll let the appropriate people know that you reapplied and I'll have them look over your app~
I already said yes earlier so its another Yes from me.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?