Ranking
Original Post
Minibash 0.6
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.6
- FPS speedup (should hit 60 fps at times, press 'f' to check)
- Minor graphics changes to allow for higher FPS
- Prevent saving of mods with joints out of their limits (like the whiplash leg mods). Violated joints will show up as red.
- Add block particle instead of black splat
- Add active/passive status on challenges. For challenges to show in "Next Challenge" they need to be activated. You can have 10 active challenges at once. Challenges are activated using the "My Challenges" web page.
- Userid is NO longer the same as toribash userid.
- More gore particles
- Bouncier head

Bug fixes:
- Fixed Post Game Screen making the game slower the longer it where up
- Updated tip for what hands block (left hand blocks right)

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the mods and challenges.
I think there's a bug...The head is too bouncy and when you decap, It goes crazy
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Hmmm. Why did all of my challenges disappear?

Create a new one.

I've marked all challenges with id < 5000 as deleted.
Originally Posted by august28 View Post
Create a new one.

I've marked all challenges with id < 5000 as deleted.

Are you like an Alt account of a toribash developer?
the blood after a decap is too jagged. Before it made cirles instead of these weird pentagonal shapes. I still like extending body parts past the wall and floor. You can't really push off the wall, and it's awkward when your opponent hits you into the bottom right corner and you can't push of the wall. The menu thing at the end of the fight annoys me. It just breaks from the gameplay. Also, head is way too bouncy. I liked the more "lead" feeling it had.
Last edited by TomPaine; Aug 28, 2011 at 01:16 PM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by genshin View Post
Are you like an Alt account of a toribash developer?

Yes, I need to test as a new player. Forgot to logout
I don't understand the bouncy head thing. I decaped someone and their head fell to the floor wit no bouncing at all. Literally just fell like a weight.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
crazy flying heads with light speed and what tompaine said about bodyparts. hard to jump of etc
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
FPS Speedup? COOL!
Trying minibash on My Droid now...
Edit : Runs More Smoothly...i can feel it...
and btw hampa, can i have the sound from the "Next Challenge" Section that displays the player stats? Its pretty cool
Last edited by MpoNori; Aug 28, 2011 at 01:57 PM.
we rub a mexican monkey
Hampa why dont you fix mutant opponents? They have my 2head size wrists so what can i do...