Ranking
Originally Posted by Nepo11 View Post
I've had this happen and i use IE7. I haven't noticed where it happens though.

There's confirmation. Or do you mean a third person?
I doubt a forum theme would have anything to do with random tabs opening. It's just a change in appearance. Another thing to mention is if it only happens when you have CS:S open. I would recommend you use a different browser anyways. IE sucks really. You can always import your bookmarks if you're worried about that.

Nah, it doesn't only happen with CS:S open, just that's why the tabs built up to such a high amount, i wasn't looking at the open window. They always just open, and I close them, so they don't build up like that most the time. I didn't see how a theme could do that, but it never happened before (with the old theme) and only with toribash forums open. =/
This happens to me, but not just on toribash. It'll open supremely random links.

I'm on firefox 2.0.0.4, kubuntu 6.06.
Another problem is that I randomly get subscribed to threads, but I haven't posted anything on them or even looked at them :s
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
This is going to turn into a flame war, because OPERA IS THE BEST

If anyone else has this queer problem, please PM myself or hampa.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.