Toribash
my highest score on toribash wii was 120654
what does an lemon have to do with forums and toribash?
for toribash on the pc my highest score for 1 kick was 350k+
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
for toribash on the pc my highest score for 1 kick was 350k+

i saw dqkirby's videos and he had the same score.

How do you do that? I simple noob decap is 15,000 for pc and for wii it 50,000 and yet the highest kick i go was 120,000.
Lolz...heres a hint, i used relax
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
what engage distance? cuz i believe i used 200...if not than i used 250...also try kicking with your knee relaxed, and contract your hip to make the kicking motion. Also when doing this either contract or extend the glute that is the same side as that leg. Hmm, another tip contracting your ankle right before impact normaly raises the velocity of the kick and more points. Also try raising/lowering arms to fit rotational purposes, they come in handy
-----
Edit: The contract ankle only works well when your contracting the same side hip.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 19, 2011 at 08:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
the engage distances are different in toribash wii but i used 80 or 70 distance.

I use the contract ankle alot but thats how i got that kick. relaxing my kick would be wierd for me but ill give it a try in the morning.
k, hope it works for you, havnt played toribash on the Wii yet...i want too though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]