Toribash
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Just want to say Tint is an amazing clan, and don't sell yourself short. It's very talented and could just as easily beat Alpha.

Nice of you to say that, Hax. But we're a forum-based clan, we're participating for fun, even if we managed to get to quarter finals two years ago(Lost to champions, TGS), I prefer to keep it real, haha.

Either way, best of luck for Alpha as well!
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I could probably do well in greykido or judofrac, don't know about the other mods and unless blub messed up the gamerules then I'll pass on stabjutsu... I'm up for whatever you need me for though!
Everyone is saying Greykido and not to sound rude but I think I'm a very good shout for it. Leader of Team Aikido and Greykido is my home ground mod. I'm not much use to you unless you need a TK stand in. Although last year I played with TGS and won every match of Judofrac I played (first and last time playing it) I guess I could get lucky again. Lenshu I can handle myself but I'm by no means good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by dzanks View Post
excuse me, sirs.
when we are gonna do this league??
almost all of us confused +_+

The better question is, when are you available to do this?

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

I'm still up for tk based mods. I've practised aikido based mods recently aswell, but it's definitely not my strongest.

I can play on the first round, just don't make me play lenshu.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
I could probably do well in greykido or judofrac, don't know about the other mods and unless blub messed up the gamerules then I'll pass on stabjutsu... I'm up for whatever you need me for though!

i took the same mod as stated in the thread, so no i didnt mess up, its just a shitty made ninjutsu.

apparantly no one of you guys plays lenshu so i guess i have to take it?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Oh, i didn't even notice that stabjutsu, ninjutsu based, huh? I'll take a look at it tonight, if it's not too different from ninjutsu, i'm up for that also.
It's All About Expansion
Yeah, Lenshu is my weakest link.