Ranking
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
Ok, Well can you tell us which processor the mac has? Along with the ram?

it has intel core 2 duo, 4 gigs of RAM and 1tb of hardrive (fyeah...alot xP)
Ohh shhhiii- I thought you said you were getting one with an i7.

Anyways. The mac is awesome too.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
$1500 for a Core 2 Duo and 2Gb RAM is not that cheap, even if the HDD is 1tb. Comparative PC cost would be around $900.

Oh and fistfury the only Macs that have core i7s are custom built ones that are incredibly expensive.
Last edited by SLAPPED; Dec 5, 2009 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Great Justice
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
$1500 for a Core 2 Duo and 2Gb RAM is not that cheap, even if the HDD is 1tb. Comparative PC cost would be around $900.

Oh and fistfury the only Macs that have core i7s are custom built ones that are incredibly expensive.

4gb RAM*
Mac RAM is such a ripoff at the apple store. 16 gigs is 1400 USD.

It would normally be about 300-500 USD
Last edited by qq5ben; Dec 7, 2009 at 04:20 AM.
Originally Posted by kooky View Post

See that

Well, all that the PC is good at are games. But in documents, specs and everything, of course, the mac.

And I don't think PC lasts too long. My brother uses a 13 year old computer now. And I don't think PC can last that long. (No homo)
RIP ∑
master of the universe
actually yu can put pc on a mac (bootcamp) so yu can play any games on a mac :P

PLUS:: if i wanted any games, i wuld just get it for my ps3
If the only reason you're getting the computer is to plat games/ school work then don't bother wasting your money on a Mac. Yeah you can use bootcamp but like Wine for Linux it won't run as well as if you got a comparable PC.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post

I wasn't talking about the mac.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"