Toribash
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
It comes with a shitty spinning piece of plastik that does anything but spin. If you want to have the sound of your own wind power plant then go for it, otherwise invest 15€ into something that can cool quieter than hongkong on rush hour

Im sure ill do that if I find that the cooler isnt adequate.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Im sure ill do that if I find that the cooler isnt adequate.

I'm guaranteeing you the cooler is not adequate. Stock coolers that Intel provides are the shittiest they come, and you NEED to get a proper cooler if you don't want your PC to overheat.
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
I'm guaranteeing you the cooler is not adequate. Stock coolers that Intel provides are the shittiest they come, and you NEED to get a proper cooler if you don't want your PC to overheat.

Well short google contradicts that statement completely, I'm not planning on overclocking nor revving it. Might get one still but "you NEED to get a proper cooler if you don't want your PC to overheat." seems blatantly wrong.
Maybe not blatantly wrong but you can vastly lengthen the lifespan of your processor if you have an aftermarket cooler on it. You'll also have a quieter case if the heatsink does most of the work.

I bought the CM Hyper 212 EVO for my FX-8350 (thing is huge, barely fits in my case) because the stock fan would immediately start spinning at around 4200RPM the instant the temperature rose slightly (and it never did an adequate job of cooling anyway, was constantly around 70C under load). Never hear a peep out of my case now. That's just my experience though.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
Maybe not blatantly wrong but you can vastly lengthen the lifespan of your processor if you have an aftermarket cooler on it. You'll also have a quieter case if the heatsink does most of the work.

I bought the CM Hyper 212 EVO for my FX-8350 (thing is huge, barely fits in my case) because the stock fan would immediately start spinning at around 4200RPM the instant the temperature rose slightly (and it never did an adequate job of cooling anyway, was constantly around 70C under load). Never hear a peep out of my case now. That's just my experience though.

Yeah, I'll get one if my temperatures start rising too high.
I'd personally recommend you to save up another 200-300 euros. It'll make a MASSIVE difference.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I'd personally recommend you to save up another 200-300 euros. It'll make a MASSIVE difference.

Id rather spend that money on peripherals. I'm not really into high graphics in games or newer single player focused games anyways. I'm just looking to play Lol, CS:GO (with FPS configs since I'm a FPS whore when it comes to gaming) maybe something like gta5 on semi low resolution and I think that build does the job.

I have a separate computer for work stuff and that i5 should have enough CPU/RAM to sustain my DAWs since I'm not gonna be doing like 16 track recording with live plugins on that computer anyways.

Also, who says I cant upgrade that build in a few months or a year. And if we go down that road, why not save 400 more, or maybe 600? I feel like that ~700 price range is something I'd be happy to spend right now.
Last edited by cowmeat; Dec 3, 2015 at 12:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

Yeah, he really doesn't need to do that. What he has picked out right now is a solid build that will run the games that he wants. Further down the line he has the option to upgrade, so there is no need to spend more money now, it would just be a waste.

I seriously suggest you get a cooler however cowmeat. You can get an aftermarket one for very cheap.
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Yeah, he really doesn't need to do that. What he has picked out right now is a solid build that will run the games that he wants. Further down the line he has the option to upgrade, so there is no need to spend more money now, it would just be a waste.

I seriously suggest you get a cooler however cowmeat. You can get an aftermarket one for very cheap.

As said, I'm not saying I wont get one. Ill probably end up buying one just in case. Thanks for the advice tho
And if you're getting a cooler, don't forget to buy thermal compound just in case. Some coolers comes with it pre-applied, but not all. And it's only like 3 euros, so you're not wasting anything.