Ranking
Google it first before posting please
Seme and Tori is a different word, and seme sounds a lot cooler
:D
This is a stupid idea and is completely redundant to the game. Also having Seme instead of Tori wouldn't make sense since this is a martial arts thing. Tori=attacker Uke=defender. This is just a bad joke.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Again, please keep your comments constructive. There's no reason to vote for anything.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
This is ToriBash, not a sex simulator.

Yes Tori means attacker and Uke means defender or taker or whatever.

Those terms are only for Lesbian/Gay couples, determining which one gets to be on top... Or on their knees.

~Not Supported.

Also that's pretty gross
私の顔にそれを言う。
This isn't really something you guys can simply vote on ---

Understand that people know the game as ToriBash, and the mere opinion of 2 people saying its a better change, or even 100 people saying it should be changed, the forum would have to be editted, the game, all the marketting stuff, steam names and more. Its very illogical and a bit of a waste of time to change the name. It would not fix anything other than your opinion.

You think Instagram is going to change its name to Quickgram just because people think it should be Quick instead of insta because it isn't immediately instant? Toribash youtube video's would all now be useless as far as advertisement goes because they'd point to toribash not Semebash. Why bother to make such a huge change over something that doesn't need to be changed or is just fine the way it is.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
the names arent going to change just because you like anime or magna or whatever

~not supported just close the thread and take you ideas to anime organisation
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
It's not because I like anime pls. Your comment makes no sense. Seme and Uke is a couple, the same thing as Tori and Uke.
Hmmm at some point I agree with you dropkick.
:D
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Again, please keep your comments constructive

Aren't you the mod of this board? If I posted an idea to change the name of Toribash to Penisbash or Toriwank it'd be moved faster to the HoS than I could say "potato".