Toribash
Originally Posted by lolpants View Post
yeah this clan is still around and if i no one else does i will start up this clan again. lol i not gona stand here and watch it die.

lol, good luck dude. im sure it would be difficult to do so. i think you need to be the leader before you can do it.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Originally Posted by Zac View Post
I wish all the old members could have a reunion

u think? most em' has already quit playing.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot

Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post
I did quit playing because I had to quit the clan.

why is that?
btw good to see ya again dude.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
We were three leaders. Ice, Lulu, and me.
Why is that? Oh well, because Icesumthin (old leader) left the clan. Then, Lulu took the power and ask'd to kick me out. Then for some reason, ice said yes.
Lulu always hated cuz he was a long time friend of ice but I had kinda more power than him. Like, I has password that he didn't knew about it, forum control and stuff. I'm pretty sure that Ice gave up on toribash and lulu asked him for his password to take some stuff or money, and used it to kick me out of the clan, but WELL. That's just my personal opinion. After loosing the clan in wich I had given so much efforts (I remember very well spending my nights keepin up the server, making a tool to host easily the game, learning basics to new guys and stuff. I even remember the revolution we did. All of the members standed with me against him, saying he was a jerk and that we got to kick him out. exept one or two who were with lulu. BUT as "ice" told it was him, admins gave him the power and soon all of us were kicked out by the new admin that made out of VorteX his very own sandbox.) for NO REASON.
-----
WAIT. I were looking to old topics then I saw I could edit any post. I came back to vortex topic, and saw that Iceblitz, cloak and I have the edit mode, as if it came back in time. That gotta be pissing lulu off if he's still there. ANYWAY; It has to be a issue linked to the hacking stuff. You should ask admins about it.
-----
Oh btw, While I'm here...
Just to say to every members that ever went into the clan (exept lulu and reaper)
That it was really a great clan.
I appreciated all of you, And I regret what happend in the end.
Last edited by Psyckho; Jan 19, 2011 at 03:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
*sigh god i know its a game and all but that sounded like hitler's uprising. AND I STILL WASNT THERE! *FACEPALM
so IceBlitz stopped playing all together... is that what caused VorteX to be in this position or was it the forum hack? Is lulu still in control? and are you still playing or what psy.

And last but certaintly not least do you as a formal leader think that there is any hope of VorteX getting back on its feet.
Last edited by lolpants; Jan 19, 2011 at 09:10 PM.
No. The hack came loong time after lulu messed up.
No, ice isn't the reason. I kept the clan on his feet for a long time after he stopped playing.
No, I don't think lulu is still in control.
No, I stopped playing.

And... No, If the admins don't give me the authorisation to lead VorteX, or Ice come back, theres no hope for the clan to be as good as in the old times.

Lot of noes...
yea, the clan started dying because of lulu. i thought he was a derp kicking out players and such and thats why i quited.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot

dang it have we tried contacting [email protected] to try to get your admin powers back Psy?