Ranking
Fuck it I'm not quoting that whole thing but I agree with Niko. Doesn't mean you need to have a deep voice and there are some mature kids but maybe they require a longer trial period idk
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Well the qi/belt requirement is kind of... bad. We already have one of the best warring teams so we should probably start to look for things besides ingame skill... like for instance art makers. I'm not at all against having more skilled people in the clan, but then again do we really need to have skill as one of our main recruitment requirements?
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
... i got the feeling that you are not reading everything or not paying enough attention to what i post here.
That's not what i said, talent is always welcome and should be included in the about me part of the app to let us know about this and increase his chances for us to like someone.
Keep in mind that i have not said that Qi/Age is a good way to sort the apps, i just said that if we don't believe in Qi we shouldn't believe in age that Swepp mentioned.
BUT if we want to sort things like that anyway i suggested the most balanced variant in my opinion.
Last edited by Nikos; Sep 28, 2016 at 10:24 PM.
Sorry for not posting here much, i have been lurking and reading everything but havent posted yet. I would like to have a qi and age requirement, just so we dont have a lot of little kids or blue belts applying (before we put up the age and belt requirement we have now there was a lot of that).

Nikos's Wall

I'd partially agree with this. I've met people way older then me that are way less mature and people lower qi then me that are better, but if you are brown belt or Black Belt the chances that you are good, are pretty slim.

For the most part i would like to recruit socially, not for skill. Which is what i feel we have already started to move towards. I dont mind keeping on that path of being more of a social clan then a competitive clan if you guys rather be like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Age limit thing should be a secret tho or we will get liars telling us they are 15-'d they are 9, but Social clans seem to have always stayed around a little longer. I mean if you have enough people talking no one is damanding skill. Which is a plus. I have mixed emotions about it but socially competitive would be a good mix lol

Originally Posted by Seth93z View Post
Hmmm 15.... I wouldn't really mind ages as long as they're not squeaky asf and immature. If the age limit is however put down maybe 14ish?
A good idea I came up with is to have someone, or just the Council in general, filter through apps then when a good enough app comes along we make a survey for all the wapew members to vote on whether or not that player gets in.

How bout me yes?
Last edited by Mikes; Oct 2, 2016 at 10:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think it would be pretty good to branch out for art makers and true we have a good team and we need to work with the people we already have and lets stick to nice and fun people and it could be nice to get some skilled people as well but we have to make sure they're fun and great guys as well.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Originally Posted by lamby816 View Post
I think it would be pretty good to branch out for art makers and true we have a good team and we need to work with the people we already have and lets stick to nice and fun people and it could be nice to get some skilled people as well but we have to make sure they're fun and great guys as well.

well this is all the good things all clans want xD
Exactly.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.