Ranking
So. Much. Awesomes!

Thanks so much dude, Hate I didn't donate.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Gooood, another rare inc for my collection . awesome job on it again, volt

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
Thanks so much dude, Hate I didn't donate.

You're still very much encouraged to donate. The more profitable this is to me, the longer I'll want to work on quality .incs to give to the community publically.

Yes, that's right, I'm going to be putting most of my future .incs (of awesomeness) on the forum for FREE, so everyone can enjoy them.

So please donate if you enjoy my incs!
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
/me donates donates donates
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Originally Posted by volt View Post
dojo.inc is now attached to the first post! Please ask any questions about dojo.inc in this thread. I'll start with this one:

Yes you will need POV-Ray. Download here, near the middle of the page depending on what platform you are using.
In-game, press F8 to take a screenshot, or Ctrl+F7 to start/stop recording an animation. Note that the camera location and direction is also recorded.
Then go to your Toribash folder then to the raytrace folder, and double-click on "screenshot-day-hr-min-sec.pov" (for F8 screenshot) or "animation.pov" (for Ctrl+f7 animation) to open it in POV-Ray
After unzipping dojo.inc into the /raytrace/ directory, change "#include "glossy.inc"" at the top of the .pov to "#include "dojo.inc"" and then start the render!

Man. I dont think my computer can hold Pov-ray. Well that sucks.
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
2 things

1. Being ****ing Awesome

2. Not Being ****ing Retarded

course, even volt didn't realize you could do it before i told him...so i guess it's more of #1.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

lol im guessing u made a banner to the size of the belt one and just changed the name in the script. am i right?
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord