Ranking
That opener wasn't very good. The kick was fine. The punch was a little messy but ok. And the end was stiff. So yeah, you did well.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I used the same opener as "My First Madman" so thats the only thing im not sure about.
Thanks.
<(Bomb)NimbleThief>can i have a dick up my ass please
One has the same opener as my 'first madman' again...
But the other one hasn't.
Attached Files
a rough madman.rpl (133.9 KB, 4 views)
more improved madman.rpl (93.3 KB, 5 views)
Wait, I think the opener is supposed to look like this:
Attached Files
$par - Loaded.rpl (176.7 KB, 8 views)
My Replays
Acctualy yes, I was meant to make it look like that
BTW, I made a decap with your opener
Attached Files
SparChar's opener decap.rpl (63.7 KB, 5 views)
This decap - So the opener was ok. It was pretty fluid and the decap was nice. And here we go again - super stiff - you haven't changed a bit. Also, you got a bit twitchy and u looked like u had a hard time getting into that pose. Focus too much on balance and you'll make the replay look like shit.

Epic Pose - Just like This decap, the opener was ok and had good fluidity. The bifurcate was pretty good and then you just did that same thing as above on this one. Also, I didn't like the pose. It doesn't even look like those other realistic poses.

So yeah you need to work as hard on your follow up as you did with the opener unless you copied the opener and just edited the end cause that's what it's starting to look like. You might have not but still... fix the stiffness problem
My Replays
Not being a dick or anything but...

1. This decap and Epic Pose haven't got the same opener
2. I started VERY stiff and now trying to relax more, so please don't bug me about the stiffness problem
3. The hell is a bifurcate?
1. I didn't say they were the same opener. I just said that it looked ok and was a bit fluid.
2. Ok
3. Bifurcate is a term that I'm guessing Jack Morris from MOFF invented. It basically means the same thing as a Split which is when u split uke/jeff in half whether it be on the chest or abs joint.
My Replays