Toribash
MrJingles1, that means a lot man, thanks!
About the master of war, mind about helping me getting the boom?
I'm trying to make it, but it seems I can't get the right angle.
The most I could do is a splitcap in 1 frame, but not a boom.
Also, all the goodies? That's what they call lucky hits as far as I know.
And yea, I'll try editing the first replay.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
A single master of war was alright in the beginning (im not sure if this is the opener challenge opener or not)

the split was really nice but you continued it weirdly. The back kick didnt look so good and it was quite messy.

Strutting that ass

This one is pretty good the opener looked quite good and the first dms where great (would have been better if you split the groin though imo) but you probably could have continued it with a grab but none the less it was nice.
Thanks Internet!
I do have a replay where I split the groin through. I'll add it as soon as I get home.
Also, I'm thinking of continuing it. So yeah.
---
I guess I did it here anyways.
Enjoy!
---
Oh goddamn, I couldn't resist adding a good knee hit and a skeet(or how you pros call it)!
So yeah, the "complete" replay is the lastest edit.
Attached Files
#A+ Struttin dat ass complete.rpl (265.9 KB, 50 views)
Last edited by Lexx; Sep 25, 2013 at 11:53 PM.
• มวยไทย •
Wow that was muuch better.

Kick was great, transition was a bit iffy because of how your head hit the elbow, but the hit was wonderful.

Really nice looking, and symmetrical which looked great.

Knee hit was great.

Skeet was alright, but really slow.

Pose could have been better though. :3

But really good job overall man, you got some nice booms in there. o/
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hey lexx : D.
#Strutting
The opener is a pretty generic sprytryne/larfen esc type of a deal and the spin into the sidekick could've been done in a better fashion without using the grab. Maybe if you would've went for a 2dm you could have used the mommentum gained from the kick to make a transition into the second one, but you decided to go with an okay looking grab kick transition(not the lexx i remember) putting destruction before style is something i think many of the replaymakers do today, and to me atleast there's nothing really special about the amounts of dm's you get in one kick(except if you do it in style like *cough*notnoob*cough*.

you should work on building up your movement through using a better suited opener for your first strikes.

6/10 i liked the pose.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Swexxy, I love you!
Yeah, I actually want to get into random boomhits, when I'll reach to 4 dm booms, I'll start adding the style I had in my replays.
• มวยไทย •
Alright, time for style workout.
Attached Files
#A+ Knocking off diamond ukes.rpl (148.7 KB, 37 views)
• มวยไทย •
Arm raise in the opener was weird, but I won't sweat the small stuff.

Twist was nice and clean. Torso punch looked nice, although you could've really done somethin' with that. Decap punch was pretty, and the pose was the icing on the cake.

The replay in general was a delicious cake, but I've eaten this cake before. Gimme somethin' new to taste, chef. 9/10
beware
the goblin
Didn't have much time, but still did this for your eyes to watch!
Attached Files
#A+ This is.rpl (256.5 KB, 16 views)
• มวยไทย •